Is it really this bad for short guys?

Lol, i really feel bad for the guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Next was a lame MTV show, don't take it seriously. There probably are people who are that shallow, but definitely not all.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn I'm 5'4 but that shit was funny (bet I wouldn't be laughing if it happened to me), I haven't had a girlfriend so it's hardly a great trait, I know that people don't take me very seriously a lot of the time and probably less masculine so it's not that good but I don't think it's that bad she is just one case.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

You are still 17. I was 5'11 if i recall correctly at your age, now im 6'2. Beside, dont ever think you are "less masculine" because of your height, many girls dont really care about things like that

• 2mo

Well my dad is 5'6 so I don't think there's much to go, I don't care if people think I look like a child or whatever I've heard before tbh I'm just focused on the gym now, looking less like a skinny DYEL everyday.

• 2mo

Yes! Thats the spirit

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I probably laughed more than I should since I'm short. It never happened to me that way but, yes, everytime (ok, almost everytime) you ask a girl to describe a man she would like, 80% of the time girls will say tall as one of the main things she would like in a guy physically.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah i laughed a lot too lol. But i really feel bad for him, he looked like a really nice guy

• 2mo

Right? She didn't even give him a chance! It was almost like "Get out of here shorty!". I felt kinda sorry for him because it was clear in his expression how embarrassed he was, but I laughed as well. At least he took it nicely.
      But answering your question, it happens, I know that some girls have rejected me for being short (their friends that are also my friends told me).

• Seems so harsh for the guy - To be honest I don't know I have short friends and I never recall any saying they were turned down because of height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height is genetics, some girls out there want tall guy's it's a must well girls (some girls not all) guy's have preferences too and when something doesn't meet requirement you get all bent out of shape it's a double standard and hypocrisy at it's finest.

0|0
    0|0
  • hilarious

0|0
    0|0