Is it really this bad for short guys?

Lol, i really feel bad for the guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Next was a lame MTV show, don't take it seriously. There probably are people who are that shallow, but definitely not all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn I'm 5'4 but that shit was funny (bet I wouldn't be laughing if it happened to me), I haven't had a girlfriend so it's hardly a great trait, I know that people don't take me very seriously a lot of the time and probably less masculine so it's not that good but I don't think it's that bad she is just one case.

You are still 17. I was 5'11 if i recall correctly at your age, now im 6'2. Beside, dont ever think you are "less masculine" because of your height, many girls dont really care about things like that

Well my dad is 5'6 so I don't think there's much to go, I don't care if people think I look like a child or whatever I've heard before tbh I'm just focused on the gym now, looking less like a skinny DYEL everyday.

Yes! Thats the spirit

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I probably laughed more than I should since I'm short. It never happened to me that way but, yes, everytime (ok, almost everytime) you ask a girl to describe a man she would like, 80% of the time girls will say tall as one of the main things she would like in a guy physically.

Yeah i laughed a lot too lol. But i really feel bad for him, he looked like a really nice guy

Right? She didn't even give him a chance! It was almost like "Get out of here shorty!". I felt kinda sorry for him because it was clear in his expression how embarrassed he was, but I laughed as well. At least he took it nicely.
      But answering your question, it happens, I know that some girls have rejected me for being short (their friends that are also my friends told me).

• Seems so harsh for the guy - To be honest I don't know I have short friends and I never recall any saying they were turned down because of height.

• Height is genetics, some girls out there want tall guy's it's a must well girls (some girls not all) guy's have preferences too and when something doesn't meet requirement you get all bent out of shape it's a double standard and hypocrisy at it's finest.

• hilarious