Do you keep your focus on your main goals, and know the steps it takes to get there?

"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes ; He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever"

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm trying to do that. There's a lot of things I want/need to do, and I really need to know what are the steps I should take. Otherwise, I will be lost.
    I agree with this sentence.

Yes i guess otherwise, we'll just stear left a couple of times, then a right, then a U-turn... when we 'just' should have stayed at the main course right?

Yes, that's right.

Thanks for the MHO.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• No I dont do it anymore, I look back and think it is hurted maybe.
    Maybe lost something on the road and what is terrible that you are used to the thinking. You can see many employee living in the thinking even if the goal is empty for KPI actually. Some entrepreneurs doubt it too.
    Employee is consumer too in the economical cycle. The system may cancel their value development that is hurted for economic too. Maybe it is the best way now but we sholud not give up hope to recheck it.

• I must take steps to get to my main goal.. But I will only focus on my main goal to make sure I'm headed in the right direction. I take one step at a time. Focus on one step

• yeah. it gets me fucking mad if i can't do small steps and do what i want so planning ain't an option