Would you get rid of this person during his early years?

You're transported somewhere between 1947 to the early 50's. Would you get rid of this person?

As a toddler (he must be around 3 years old):
Would you get rid of this person during his early years?As a young child (probably 5-6 years old:
If you don't know who he was, I'll tell you the answer later. It's a very easy name.

• Yes
    0% (0)17% (1)10% (1)Vote
  • No
    100% (4)83% (5)90% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo Unfortunately he become a horrible person as an adult.

1|1
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I never get rid of a child but if they got bad late in life i would get them help.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

yeah it would have been good if he had gotten the help needed. He became a serial killer during the early 70's and got the electric chair.

• 2mo

Wow that's something /

• 1mo

Thank you for Most Helpful Guy :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• No One ever Knows how it Goes with having Some Joe... From Idaho, as you Know.
    We cannot Foresee into the Future who is Good or Bad, and only God Knows... Just how it is Going to go Down with a Smile or a Frown.
    Sure, I would Keep Babes in Toy Land Around.
    Good luck and Great question, @Waffles731 xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

This wasn't me, this was a pink anon

• Show All
    • 2mo

Yikes. Well, we cannot always blame our parents for the Woes and ways of our Evil Ways.. Tis Satan. xx

• 1mo

Thnks for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 3

• That's John Wayne Gacy right

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Nope, that's Ted Bundy.

• why would anyone kill a child? O. o

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You'll be surprise but there are certain people, even one of my friends told me she would get rid of a past serial killer if she were to go back in time. That toddler in the picture grew to become one of the worst serial killers during the early 70's.

• 2mo

Who is it?

• 2mo

@Mynameisbobby
      That's the infamous killer Ted Bundy... exactly every woman's worst nightmare.

• That's some serial killer. Even so, I wouldn't kill him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!