When do you start decorating for halloween?

It is my first year out on my own and I am curious when is an appropriate time to decorate for Halloween. I just have window stickers.

0|1
7|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever the family wants to, I'm not going to bother myself with it though there is a guy on this block that loves Halloween and goes all out for it but he dresses up as a clown and takes a chainsaw with the chain removed and revs it up and chases children and people down the street I have to prepare for him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't do much decorating since I don't have the space for decorations, but I'm sure I'll add a few things within the next couple of weeks.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I don't have to.
    It's decorated for Halloween year round. I think the spider fam that lives on my balcony multiplied , there's like 4 webs now.
    Thank you spideys. Thank you for keeping my place insect free.
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...nced-9634-1406834322-8.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't decorate. No one would really see it.

In my class, I decorate at the beginning of October. I have my brother carve a pumpkin for my class. He's hella awesome at carving pumpkins. But that only is on display for one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • the whole month no?
    i felt like such a big kid the first time i handed out candy at my own place. Me and my roommates and all our gfs just got drunk and had a horror movie marathon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same day

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Goth. I always decorate for Halloween.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a week or two beforehand

0|0
    0|0
  • October first seems appropriate but me I once forgot about my Christmas nativity scene that was on the shelf in my room for so long that by the time I remember it was there to be able to take it down it was December fifth of the next year

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd start now :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I already saw some pumpkins at the store so im guessing Oct 1?

0|0
    0|0
  • we don't really do that here it's more of a American thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, it's not really a thing here even though some people try to change that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.
    Rather not celebrate.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st of November

0|0
    0|0
  • Never!! I do not believe in being part to something that drives Wal-Mart and Target and the like.

0|0
    0|0
  • During the week leading up to it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I start sneakily putting up shitty Halloween decorations pretty much from the first of October.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • I started in late August. I already have my costume.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomorrow!!! I'm so excited

0|0
    0|0
  • Now I love Halloween already got my costume

0|0
    0|0