Do you think people exploit the sensitivity about racism?

Now people start to call other people "Racist" in any case, this doesn't go anywhere good. As long as this keeps going, people will stop being sensitive about racism, and this time even the real racists will find their way to speak and act.

We can't pretend like all cultures are equal while some cultures have enormous flaws, if we can't speak about it, then people won't change and real problems will stay unsolved.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

• People cry racism way too often...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That is my point exactly real injustice is happening and people get stuck on the latest crazy SJW or Feminist.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Cultures are different, not equal. What one sees as an 'flaw' can be seen by another as a perfectly acceptable.

Its the thinking one is superior which is the basis of racism.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Racism has nothing to do with culture, racism is based on which race you belong to, not the culture, but some poeple think this is racism.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Yep, we've established that lol. Like i said though, to most reasonable people, neither is acceptable hence why they use the terms interchangably in common language.

I think I'm starting to get the gist of your question i think. Are you ok with thinking a culture is inferior (Muslims for example) but not ok with thinking a race is inferior (black people for example)?

• 2mo

Not the entire culture but some of the elements of one culture can be claimed inferior, and i think this is quite normal. I'm against racism, i think everybody born equal but don't have equal chance in life.

• what are you talking about you racist?

0|0
    0|0
  • Big time.

0|0
    0|0
  • flaw and boon are subjective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yup way too much

0|0
    0|0