Have you ever been in a fist fight before?

Was it 1vs1? Did you end up getting jumped? DID YOU WIN?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I've been in fist fights. Twice I fought two people at once and won. Every other time it was one on one.

What Girls Said 8

• IP MAN!! I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAS!!! KICK THOSE JAPANESE"S ASS DONNIE!!! WHOOO!

also no '-' im to small and squishy to fight. so i use my big mouth and run.

Running is the best technique

and i drink water lmaoooo was that supposed to be making fun of me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• No , but my brother and nephew do MMA and when I've went to watch them fight.. I've wanted to jump in.. swinging my handbag around ,😂I hated watching them get punched or kicked. So I don't go now lol

• Nope. ⌒.⌒
    I was close, tho. There was a school I use to go to that had these bunch of girl (The sassy, smart mouth rude to the teacher kind of girls), and I don't know what theory they came up with, but they thought I wanted to fight one of them. Me on the other hand not know what they were talking about, acted like everything was normal, because to me it was. Then at lunch the asked me that if I wanted to fight one of their friends, and I said heck no.
    I mean the girl was taller, bigger, and possibly strong.
    I am short, skinny, and yes strong surprisingly. ㅠ. ㅠ
    Dude, before they could say another word, I ran. 😅

• I've been in many.
    One was when I was serving as naval infantry commando: my unit was doing a patrol and we stopped to check some people who acted suspicious, while we were viewing their IDs one of the guys opposed to be checked and began throwing punches as if he were boxing. I told my squad leader to hold my rifle, and began fighting the guy. One punch, one jab, and one uppercut, and the guy was done. We didn't arrest any, but left one with a broken nose.

• No, I haven't. I'm too tiny and chicken for that. :P

• No I haven't

• Yes, when I was younger me and my friends fought all the time, me and my siblings fought all the time. I was jumped once and jumped in for a stranger who was being jumped once... had my ass handed to me during both jumpings but with the second I knew that going in and just wanted to take some of the heat off of the person being jumped so that they'd live. During a regular fist fight I'd like to say I won most of them but I have learned in most cases there isn't a clear winner and everyone tends to think they won-lol. My last fistfight I was 14, thats around the time I learned that it wasn't normal to fight that way and I jumped in for that girl when I was 17.

• Yes, a few. One was a draw and the other two I diverted by trapping the person's arms after they hit me. I don't like violence, as I grew up around too much of it.

What Guys Said 21

• no i haven't. i'm not a fighter. i've never even in been in a situation where i felt like a fight was in the cards

• No, I've never been in a physical fight. I've always wondered how people even get into those. I've never experienced any violence in my direct surroundings.

• I have, yes. Me versus 10 karate black belts, all wearing their uniform while fighting me. I kicked all of their arses, suffice to say.

• More times then I can count if you go through all the times I've street fought, done tournaments, sparred, bare knuckle no holding back sparring etc.

really? wow
      and how much did you earn in one fight?

@Decentguy Well you can self teach yourself boxing is pretty easy to pick up it's just a matter of footwork and knowing your punches and being able to throw them quickly and effectively.

i dont know much about self defense or boxing man

• I dont know but your picture that is fairy story right?
    I think kick ass is more true, You know a group of chinese use it to fight to westerners with gun
    They all die immediately
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../220px-Kick-asssdtk.jpg

• several. the most interesting thing I've found is big guys usually don't know how to fight and fall down pretty easy. And many small guys are scrappers and won't stay down. Also logical as big guys rarely get challenged and thus rarely get into fights and don't know how to fight.
    All else held equal I'd rather fight a big dude than a small dude.

• Yes a few. Won most lost a couple. Generally as a rule to guys that can handle themselves never fight each other, and its usually those in my experience that can't fight that start a fight.

I agree with you that's why most pick on little kids. I hate that!

Payback!!

big time, I love to see cunts like that taken down.

• Not since school - I was in two with a record of 1 win and 1 loss

• I've been in a few, lost a few won a few. The best way to win a fight is to not have one.

• been there done that a couple of times. most times i won but i have to say i dont like kickin people butts that much

• Yes last year in school this kid my age was trying to get a 10 year old boy to fight him. I told him to fight me instead why pick on a little kid? So we fought and I beat him. I don't consider myself to be tough but I hate it when big Kids pick on little kids. After the fight i walked the little kid home.

• Exactly 3. Won them all.

• Why not. i was a good boxer with professional training. But I never fought outside the ring. Bruce lee was my inspiration. i always looked people in the eye. that put fear in them.

• well when i was a kid and i was in school i used to have many fights with kids

• Yeah a few. Usually win

• Yes in school at 13. I lost.

• Last time I think I was 12. It was a draw; he was a friend and back then we were both pretty wimpy.

• Yes, i won within 2 minutes time

• Yes and yes.

• Been in more than I should have been in

• Yeah this one guy, i had warned him if he kept his shit up, i was gonna knock him out. Poor fella just hadn't learnt what i told him, knocked him clean out as i said i was would. Endo story. He has now learnt.