Which Movie Is. More Iconic The Lion King (1994) Or Home Alone (1990) And Why?

Both Of Them Are Very Iconic

Most Helpful Girl

• "The Lion King" seems more Popular, although "Home Alone" is Played More on TV still. Especially around Christmas.
    Good luck and Great question, @Red88xx, Thanks for Sharing. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the Lion King - If I remember rightly it was the first big animated movie of this current wave of popular animated movies (CGI etc) - I think Lion King was the movie that said there is a market there for this.

I actually thought there would be more people saying Home Alone but I've heard of both movies so often I thought it would be more mixed

lol!! Ohhh, "Home Alone" a Classic. xx

What Girls Said 8

• Lion king... by far!!!
    Two completely different types of movies tho... both r entertaining, just for different moods...

• The Lion King. I'm too lazy to type the endless list of reason why.

• The Lion King.

• The Lion King - It teaches you so many valuable lessons, & it was performed via a Broadway musical globally, which was AMAZING - I saw it. Its legend still lives on via the Disney Channel, as Lion Guard (son of Simba). It represents my country as well, so it's very special to me. :-]

• Home alone. far more funnier! xD

• The Lion King

• Lion KUng!

• Lion King. Im pretty sure more people in that time saw that more than those who saw Home Alone.

What Guys Said 11

• I do not care for slapstick comedy and that little punk who played the lead is an annoying irritant on his best day. The Lion King will be a more enduring movie and the soundtrack sets it apart from other movies.

• i prefer home alone. but lion king may be more iconic due to the soundtrack and the broadway play that followed which has been going now for almost two decades

• Never saw the Lion King, I was too old for that when it came out, so I'll go with Home Alone👍

• Lion king, it's cultural influence I think is lasting longer, it's more easily recognizable and I think it's referenced more

• The Lion King was more iconic but Home Alone was more interesting and funny for me to watch, Lion King was very well put together but more for kids and mine watched it later on

• Don't really understand the question but everyone i know has seen the lionking, while a most don't even know what home alone is. I love all of the home alone's though. Great movies

• My personal preference is home alone but I think the Lion King was a way bigger box office smash and is still referenced a lot so I'd say the Lion King would be more iconic much to my dismay

• lion king

• The Lion King, Home Alone isn't anywhere near that level of iconic

• Lion King because its a Musical, Home Alone made Mac a household name

• Both