He has messaged me almost everyday for 3 weeks, I dont understand why?

what would make a guy be so interested in talking to a girl he has met once?

I met this guy once, he seemed like a cool guy, but i wasn't physically attracted to him. Close to every 2-3 day for 3 weeks now he messages me, asking me how my day was, if i have plans for the weekend etc etc.

I never start the conversation, and its not that i dislike talking to him , but I dont get why he find me so interesting. It would have made more sense if we knew eacother or had met more than once, but we met once and we didn't even talk that much. Do you think he is just bored?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he likes you? Or saw something in you that you don't see.
    But I would quit being obtuse and just tell him you're not in to him.

but i dont understand why he likes me, in really not that interesting nor attractive. Thats one of the reasons I dont get it. And what if he just wants someone to talk to? I can't just assume he is interested in being more than friends

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of guys tend to like girls who dont like them. I'm guessing it's a combination of you not showing that much interest and appearing to be a mystery, and the fact that you are probably much better looking than him.

i guess thats sbjective, haha. But even if i was better looking than him I dont understand why he doesn't feel discouraged when I never take the initiative

What Guys Said 2

• Some people get crushes very quickly

• He clearly wants to bone you. You should tell him that you aren't interested, or just stop replying to his messages

why clearly? is there no chance, in your opinion, that he just wants to talk? I assume if he wanted to quote "bone me" he would have asked me out or something like that

What Girls Said 1

• Some people are just weird and you'll find that he probably really likes you or is trying to figure out if he likes you or not