Is it literally impossible for you to be sexually attracted to any short man?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's kind of shorter then me no. But i'm 5'7 and kinda tall for a girl so i couldn't comprehend being attracted to a guy that's 5'4, 5'5 is already pushing it. I feel bad saying that.

Just out of curiosity, why do you feel bad for saying that? Please, be honest, even if you think it's 'brutal'! That's what I find fascinating about these forums. And don't worry, I'm tall, so you especially won't be offending me, I'd just love a woman's perspective, because a lot of my female friends say this!

lol what? I mean i do but wtf, what if i want variety?

Do whatever you want.

What Girls Said 8

• Nope.

• I always liked shorter guys. I'm not sure but my theory is that since they are usually eye level with me, I have more of a potential to look. I usually walk with my head facing straight and don't usually look up at people lol

Thats what i thought too. I prefer same height so we could look right into eachothers soul and kizz as straight as an arrow without bending or hunching ur backs

• Nope, just depends on how short. I'm short myself, so I'm good as long as he's taller than me.

• No my boyfriend is kinda short and I don't care cos I find him sexy

• Lol I had the biggest crush on a short guy from work! And I tower over this guy

• Short guys are cute

• All of my boyfriends/ love interests were between 5'3" and 5'9" before I got together with the guy I married and frankly his height (6'4") was a turn off and awkward for some time until we both got used to it (I'm 5'3") but he was incredible and my soulmate so I obviously got used to the height thing and married him, now its normal and not weird anymore although I am sure we look a little weird -lol

• Of course not. Just because he is short, doesn't mean he will automatically not have any characteristics I find attractive.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. It's impossible.

• Yes it is, or any man for that matter lol

• I am sure there are women who are attracted to short men

• I am not attracted to men.

• As long as ur both the same height or has the looks, anything in life is possible 👌🏼

• Girls totally love manlets