G@gers: Have you ever cheated on a test?

I have, twice. .😑

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I haven't and I'm actually very proud of it.
    I think very lowly of people who cheat on school exams because it's an extremely unfair and unsolidaric behavior towards the rest of the class. In the Swiss army, we call people like that "comrade-pigs" or "comrade-fuckers" (backstabbers). People who cheat get unnaturally high grades (higher than they would otherwise get). This raises the overall average and therefore, a hard-earned and honest grade won't be worth as much anymore as it naturally would. Plus, the teacher might interpret the good grades as the intellectual challenge being too small, so he will create harder questions on the next exam and thereby double-punish the honest students who have to study even harder.
    Besides, cheating is also stupid for yourself because you don't actually learn anything. This will eventually come back to you when you're applying for a job and expected to know something that you should know but you don't because you've never actually learned it.

Overall, cheating on exams is just a VERY dirty way to play. When I think about all those people who might be really dumb but they've got a degree because you've cheated a lot while I've worked my ass off... it makes me wanna vomit. Luckily, in my country Switzerland, you get immediately banned from university and not allowed to ever study at a Swiss university again if you get caught cheating. This rule should be applied in other countries too and it should also be applied in high schools. There should be a 5,000 USD fine for cheating in high school or something like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you expect me to pass tests?

What Guys Said 24

• Yes I have :)

Dont tell anyone but one day I went inside a book store and I found a book. Inside that book was everything the teacher talked about during class :O so I bought it and I read from it before the exam 😈 and I remembered everything 😈

MWAHAHHAHAHA they never caught me.

media0.giphy.com/media/lY1F6BJjbRO3m/200w.gif

• Yes I have. Didn't get caught. Surprisingly it didn't help much as I could do it on every question.

• Probably at some point in high school, though I can quite happily say starting my 3rd year of college I haven't cheated there. Haha.

• I have tried to cheat on literally every single test I have taken in the past few years.

• Many times.

Never got caught?

The teacher didn't really give two shits about what we said, he still sent us to the principal's office. We failed the exam too xD

I started crying. Works always. 😏😏

• yes a couple times. i used a calculator from texas instruments from someone who was good at math. i went back in to the memory and copied all calculations.

NO RAGRETS.

• i can't even remember how many times i cheated. :D
    i had to cheat because im a dyslexic, but still i failed in every class of my school and in everything related to study

• Never!
    I can't, i once time needed because i didn't study that much because my mother was in a hospital and i couldnt copy from my friend even though he was letting me copy.
    I simply could not live with myself having a grade that was not from my own effort.

• Pfftt lost track lol

• I have in the past

• Obviously and I've skipped many classes before too.

• No I've never cheated

• Yes, it's not about getting good grade, but a challenge not to get caught.. secret ninja training.

• in highschool... yes

Same. Never cheated so far in college

definitely not doing that. in highschool, worst case was failing that test. and I cheated only because I thought I'd else not pass... so not that much to lose.

at the first university they could kick you out directly... my current one I lose 2 tries which sucks hard

Right. I cheated only when I knew I'd fail the test😃

• I would love to cheat. But I believe in God. So I leave those thoughts aside.

• Once and got immediately caught FML

• What a dissapointed to discover ths side of you...

I never did cheat on something serious

• Yeah I did. A lot of time.

• Yup, I have, not in school, but in college

• The teacher actually gave me the answers, the day before the test so yes

• LMAO its a possibility

• No, I haven't. That's just so wrong in so many different ways.

• Naw, no sport in that.

• Never...
    I am proud of it.

What Girls Said 12

• Lol yup, more than twice 😂

• hmmm maybe

• Uhh, I believe I have.

• when i was a kid ya.

• Nope. 😛 I just take the L when I don't know something.

• Of course I have!!! Even now I do.

• This is my profession duh 😂😂
    Lol jk

• Guilty

• Plenty of times

• Grade school, junior high and the last two years of HS. I don't regret anything. There were several school years I either truly hated or found the topics boring and pointless for the future.

• Everyone did

• Yes i have