What would you do if someone was scared of you/ nervous around you?

For example, every time you see that person, they always get nervous by flinching and shaking. They avoid eye contact and panic when they're around you. They're extremely shy and talking to you would be a nightmare for them. They could be in your class, church, or they could be your neighbor. Why he/she would be scared?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to give them space and act shy and more humble round them so there not intimidated.
    Why are they scared of me though?

They may find you extremely attractive which makes it hard for them to relax.

Well if i knew that it would definitly go to my head but i'd probly take the same sort of approach and if i was interested as well id be more likely to take action flirt with them a bit or make more of an effort to chat to them since i knew they where interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd make them more nervous Lol

That's so mean lol, that person may feel intimated

Thanks for the mhg

your're welcome :)

What Guys Said 2

• I'd laugh because I don't know why anyone would get like that around me. I am your average Joe, I am harmless and I am not a messiah, so there's no reason to get in such a state. It's cute, but a little overwhelming to deal with.

• well, as a guy, there's really nothing i can do. ether way. and when im nervous when a girl i like is around it would be nice if she talks and is friendly to me.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe i'd ask the person if they got any problem with me