What do you think about political parties? and explain why?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are pointless unless they are locked into a coalition with other parties that can represent a wider cross-section of society. If you have one party in office with 40% of the vote then 60% of the voters that cast their votes are unrepresented and have nobody to represent them. I know that is the job of the opposition party but if the elected party also controls the legislature as well as the executive branches of government then what you have is essentially what is phrased as an "elective dictatorship".

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They're both yucky. Like, they both bring out the worst in each other and their followers. It's all about dividing people and turning them against each other.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• They are a mixed bag
    Democrats
    Pros- idealistic , innovative , social services
    Cons- There idealistic ideas while compassionate never come with the logic to build sustainable plans.

Republicans
    Pros- strong emphasis on justice, reliability, and order.
    Cons- Plans to cut programs sound great to an economicist but evil to average people.
    -Defensive mind set that is resistant to change, favors guns, safes, lockboxes , chains , backups, and living far away from others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid and pointless and breed stupid opinions and even stupider opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a different theme maybe like toga or CEOs and Office Hoes/Bros. But Political themed parties could be fun as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • When regular parties aren't enough

0|0
    0|0
  • They need eliminated.
    The candidates and officials have to follow "party lines"

If they were eliminated, it would be easier for a person to actually serve the people instead of trying to make their party happy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• politics is the LAST thing i wanna get involved with

0|0
    0|0