Do you lose respect for Adults who are into wrestling on TV?

I met someone recently who i discovered was into wrestling and loves it, and even has a wrestler as their Facebook profile pic lol.

I haven't been into wrestling since I was a kid, and to be honest I don't think very highly of adults that are still into it.

What do you think of adults who are still into it?

• Yes I do
  • No I dont

Most Helpful Girl

• They like what they like. Till they don't harm anyone by liking wrestling, why should I lose respect for them?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty fun to watch, not gonna lie. That was my shit back in the day, too. It's just like watching other tv shows. That's like me respecting someone for watching Big Bang theory. The show is straight dumpster fire, but I'm not gonna not respect someone for liking it

What Girls Said 2

• I don't wtf, you like what you like

• I like wrestling and I bet im more mature than you will ever be

What Guys Said 6

• its not that much of a big deal.

• Some wrestlers are cool. I guess some people are into fake acting. I don't judge people who watches wrestling though. The last time I watched was when there was Steve Austin and The Rock, but I was a kid then...

• Over the years I have gone through phases of following wrestling closely so I wouldn't mind at all.

• What a stupid thing to judge on, smh...

• it's pretty childish.

• im in to it. and im well respected, im one of the only one's of my friends who is active in getting a degree from college

i have a friend/excoworker, who is in to it, he's a very successful person, and the only reason he's separated from his wife right now, is that he gave her an ultimatum. she needs to either get a job, or help around the house, because she's not doing ANYTHING right now. it's a fair ultimatum. he works, so the least she can do is do the housework

so, dont give me this crap about "oh, adults shouldn't be in to something "childish"". it's bullcrap

you narcissistic pig