I'm 21 and I like a 65 year old. Is this really bad?

I want to live everything I can with him. But his scared to start a relationship with me. He doesn't want to hurt me or upset me. But I'm in love with him. Is this a really bad thing?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend has been in the same situation as you, only he was 50 and she was 22. The problem there was that he was still married, i don't know if that's the case with you. but if it is he probally is scared because of that. if he isn't he might be scared of what other people will have to say in the community/society you live in. I would say if you're in love with and he is with you there shouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately we live in a society where people are very judgmental, and you could say that this relationship would not be socially acceptable. It's not a bad thing but maybe you should find out what his fears are and then you can decide together can we overcome them.:)
    hope this helped you!

Aww thank you hun, pretty much the same story like mine. His scared that he will hurt me, as I have experienced horrible things in the past. This guy is a very lovely guy and I fell in love with him no matter what. Will see what's gonna happen :(

I hope it works out! This one guy can make you forget about those horrible experiences!

What Guys Said 14

• That's just gross.. You're officially dating your grandfather

• It's quite stupid honestly.

I'm sorry but I very much doubt you are in love with him, you seem very short sighted, I can tell you haven't thought this through

• Naah he's only 3 times older than you, that's COMPLETELY normal right?

You people are fucking crazy

• Even he has serious doubts about it so that should tell you that it is not good.

• So how do you like the old, dusty and wrinkled dick with his crumbling testicles?

• Bad not sure. Sure is uncommon though

• dolla dolla bills yo

• not too bad. have some sexual fun with him and see if he can handle it and then go for the relationship LOL

• That's not normal in the slightest

• Just a little weird... really weird... I mean, love is love?

• What the fuck?

• It sounds like all kinds of negative but you're blind so I won't say a thing

• Cha Ching

• Gold-digger alert...

What Girls Said 9

• No, it's not.
    It's like doing your grandpa... how bad could that be?

• Stupid is as stupid does.

• Weird, yes. Disturbing - also yes...
    But there are some fetishes that sound like this... I guess do whatever you want..

• What would be more disturbing is If he said yes to you 😱😂

• not a bad thing... its your life

• It's kind of gross

• It won't have a real happy ending ya know?

• That screams goldigger

• you're both of legal age so who gives a shit...