Did you go to or plan to go to prom 🙆👫. 👬👭👯💃💃💃?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I skipped grad and prom for drugs :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I did. A group of friends of mine all decided to go together without dates and all pitched in to ride in a limo. It was really fun. I didn't want a date even though there was this kid everyone wanted me to go with. After prom, we walked around the empty mall at like midnight and then stayed over a friends house to watch movies until 2am.

What Guys Said 30

• Probably, this is like the one night of my whole schooling life that isn't focused on academics or sport lol
    My friends and I talk about it a bit since it'll be in like 2 years, and I'm probably taking my girlfriend as a date lol, the rest say they wanna be single 😂

• We don't have school proms or dances over here in the UK. At least, not at any of the schools I went to. I'd have loved to, but never got a chance.

• i never planed to go since i got my GED but i never got a reunion thing either so i can't say im gonna look forward to anything from the classes i was in if they ever have one lol.

• I went to 3. Mine and my exes junior year and mine senior year. I had a good time, after party's were always more fun though

• No prom where I am :D never was ;)

• Prom is great. Had so much fun. media.giphy.com/media/87xihBthJ1DkA/giphy.gif

• I skipped mine. I was busy playing online video games with friends that night.

• I've been to a couple proms. At least where I live, they aren't that big a deal. I enjoyed dressing nicely, and getting to see my date all dolled up, but I'm not really a fan of dancing, so it was a bit of a long night. The parties after can be pretty cool.

• nope, never had a girlfriend or had that chance at that time, never really cared to go anyways, proms are for people who have the money for it anyways.

• I am making myself feel old counting back - 29 years ago

• I wasn't interested in school events when I was in high school. I was at a big keg party in the middle of prom. :D

• My senior year I went to the military ball , I was in Jrotc in high school.
    Their version of prom. lol

• Nope. Went home and had a sandwich.

• I did, it sucked.

• Took the wrong girl

• Nope I didn't lol. Friends and I found it cringe

• I did, and while I dislike dancing I had a good time sitting in the entryway talking with friends.

• i did 2015 it was an awesome nighttt

• Nope :(

Why the sad face

Because my well know Ex girlfriend didn't live in the same state as me so I didn't wanna go with anyone else. Even though my friends wanted me too. But, I heard our school prom was dumb and waste of time.

• No, I was spontaneous about it

• I didn't go

• I went

• was there yes, amazing fun.

• No, probably not.

• Nope : i suck at dancing, really

• Skipped Mine

• No, I stayed home and played an MMO online game and had pizza lol

• ir was kinda bad cuz of my date but yeah

• yeah, worst time of my life, then again, i probably did it to myself

What do you mean?

go to your profile, and hit "my setting" over on the left hand corner. you'll then see a thing at the bottom of the page that says "privacy settings". Unclick the box that says "set profile private" or unclick the box that says "allow messages from only people i follow". just depends on if you want your profile to be private but still allow anyone to message you or not. then hit save. that should do it

Ok done

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• I went to prom junior year with some friends.
    I went to prop senior year with my now fiance.
    I went to his senior prom with his friends.

• I did :)

• I went to the prom at the end of middle school and I don't have a say in whether I am going or not to the end of high school prom (maturĂ¡ndus), so I am going to go. 😂

• I didn't go to prom.
    ... Or any school dance. Never got asked haha
    And all my friends had dates and I didn't wanna be the weird one without a date.

• I went to my senior prom, not junior one.

• I went to prom, it was over hyped honestly. But I'd go to another.

• I went to junior high prom
    It was kinda fun. We went on cruise

• I didn't go to prom.

• prom was ok
    ivory-coloured dress

• Yes I did, it was fun.

• I'm going this year with my friends.

• Yes, with or without a date.
    It's a once in a lifetime thing.

• no I never went and never will cuz in high school I didn't have any friends and guys didn't like me.

• no i was busy

• no I didn't go to my prom at all.

• I didn't go

• Never wanted to go

• Nope