Would anyone ever visit lebanon?

Almost everyone has a negative view of the country
I am interested in the different stereotypes and so on
and if you d like to see the place yes or no and why for both answers

Most Helpful Guy

• I live there so can't answer this take, just came to say hello to a fellow leb. mar7aba ✋

ahlen :P
      men wen enta?

If their followers are numerous enough to keep them in their gov chairs then as I said above.
      It would just mean that the decent people are the very few and the rest are all about deleting other parties.
      We deserve all this. It is no one's fault but ours.

yes I know

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 43

• The US Department of State considers it dangerous due to the spillover of violence from Syria and is warning people not to go.

I am not aware of what the attractions are there, I do know that Danny Thomas' parents were from there. Danny Thomas was a pretty well known actor here, but also founded St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. (His real name was Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz). As wonderful as that man was, it gives me good vibes about others from there.

But... At my age my traveling to foreign countries is likely over. The closest I have been is Egypt.

• I'm kind of curious to visit the middle east because I find the landscape is quite beautiful. I've seen Lebanon in pics and the majority of the place looks breathtakingly beautiful. There is a pretty good amount of Lebanese people who live in the city where I live. Majority of the time, I've had really good, positive experiences with them. I do find Lebanese people, don't take shit. But that's how I am. Also, most Lebanese women are fucking sexy as hell if you ask me. Something in the eyes and attitude I think. But I've always been attracted to Lebanese women. Never really dated one. But, with some of the unrest there, I'm still a little lenient on going there.

• If I did decide to visit Lebanon my main motivation would be (hopefully) getting to meet you! Having said that, I wouldn't want to visit a place that is so troubled and over which Hezbollah has so much control. Which is a shame, because from what I do know about Lebanon a great many of its people are Westernized and advanced in their thinking and way of life. But sadly, it's a country in a part of the world that is on fire, and where Americans like me would be prime targets for kidnapping or other acts of terrorism.

• Its not you it's your surrounding countries that stop people from going hahaha. I'd definitely go there if I could 😉

• I would, but not now. Too risky.

• TBH... no, not ever again. I went to Lebanon once during summer, and I had a terrible experience. Everything was so filthy, people were rude, hospitality was nonexistent, and the lebanese girls were so low class compared to my beautiful Qatari women. Lebanon was polluted with fake blondes, drawn on eyebrows that look like thick bricks, nose jobs, fake lips, and walking around half naked with cheap clothing.

LOL so true!

@MaybeNot1 lol you ve been there too?
      anyone OP in each country you can have a bad or good experience. I don t know where you went in Lebanon. the country is a post war country so you need to expect certain stuff it s not like a rich country like qatar lol.
      if you were with me you would have had a blast there. you need someone that known the place well

anyway*

• Honestly I don't know a whole lot about it *shrugs* besides what I've learned from you and the few civil wars and such I knew about before hand.

I'm not agaisnt the possibility of visiting it in the future sometime.

• Sadly I know pretty much nothing about Lebanon, except that it has palms as you once showed me.

• I'd probably visit. Considering I have political Lebanon relatives.

I'd totally ask you out also.

• basically i like to visit every country but Lebanon doesn't worth the risk, a lot of wars, civil wars, terror organizations wars and god knows what...
    I met a friend not too long ago he's from Lebanon and he told me when you get out of your house you dont know from which neighbor the bullet comes from, if its from the left neighbor or the right neighbor...

• I'd liked to do it but it won't happen. Just a bit too much bullets flying around there.

not really lol

Did all these become pacifists?: www.defenddemocracy.org/.../

I don t have the patience to read this now
      but the civil war ended around 1990 before I was even born

• Okay cook me shawarma and let me stay at your house (same bedroom or gtfo)
    And I'll book tye tickets.

• Know almost nothing about Lebanon except it's in that part of the world where my mind is like: "Not worth it"

• I can't think of one thing I'd want to do in Lebanon... I don't know if I will ever visit there, but it's not any list in my head of things to do.

do you know anthng about it?

fair enough
      what interests you? just out of curiosity

A lot of things...

• I would have done a few years back, but not right now.

Perhaps the opportunity to do so will arise again. Hard to know.

• Not really, not interested

• I would love to visit the Middle East and Lebanon I would love to meet you you are very interesting I could learn much from you.. And You would be such a good friend... : )

• Yeah, sure. It actually seems like it's a reasonably nice place, especially given the large Christian population there. I like visiting places where there's people of my own religion.

• Falafel?

hell yea XD

:D I actually dont know much else about lebanon. When I think of places, i think of their food. And falafel is awesome so it would be worth goi. g for that, my girlfriend doesn't like it too much though so thered have to be other goodies to attract her.

I used to have a friend on here from there wayyy back 5-6 years ago, she was really cool, told me about Beirut, where she lived, and it sounded nice. She disappeared though, so I've had no news from that part of the world since then. Sounded like one of the more open countries in the area.

• Have no clue where that even is.

• lebanon girls are hot, so im gonna visit there someday :D

• Yesssss I wanna go to faraya, batroun and jounieh 😛

• my friend is from there, I may go

• yes i would visit.

• I would :p
    Not just to see you, but you also changed my opinion of it ;)

But tbh there are many other countries which interest me more so if I travel, it will something else

yes I know ^^

• Id totally go. Dems my people

• I would not mind visiting Lebanon. it intrigues me and is full of history from way back when as far as I can understand and read.

• Yeah, sure... I knew a girl, Donna, who worked at a kebab store... very nice Lebanese girl...

• I know nothing about Lebanon.

So I'm unlikely to visit.

isn t that a reason to want to see there

Perhaps but then I'd be traveling to almost every country in the world.

Since I have limited time and money it would make sense to travel to somewhere I know/like.

Makes sense yea ^^

• Hell to the yes! Beruit baby!

Lots of arabs go there Around here 😛. They love it lol

hahaha well if you ever come hit me up XD

🤗🤗🤗 that would be soo trippy to see a fellow gag user there lol

But if im traveling across the globe then yea def would be cool. Is it safe there at the moment?

haha yes. the last time it wasn t really safe was during the war with israel in 2006

• More from Guys
    13

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• With ISIS Terrorizing every Country and even here now in the USA... I won't even Return to a Husband I still have out in Egypt, sadly.
    Christians are not Wanted, except for Heads on Sticks from their Picks.
    Good luck and Stay Clear here, dear. xx

• I don't know is there anything nice there to see?

• I would, but I heard a rumor that it Israel is stamped in your passport, they won't let you in.
    So if that's true, I literally can't go in haha

• honestly i've never thought of that

• I went with my family when I was 7. It was truly a beautiful country and I'd love to go back so soon!

• My boyfriend and I have been wanting to for a while, so we just might! :D Why would anyone not want to visit, it is a really unique cultural environment :) I have friends who have visited Beirut and loved it!

• Yes why not
    As long as it's a beautiful place yes
    Idc what people think
    They hate Albania too but they just have the wrong point of view

• Would you be my tourist guide? 🤗

• My mother's family is part Lebanese. But no. It could be interesting if not for the political climate :/

• just to see a chick names archiz ya!

• I would love to

• Yeah, with my friend.

• Yes, of course!
    Why not?

• It's a lovely country full of color and bright cities, however since it's in a part of the world near places that hate Americans (even if they have nothing to do with the military or government) I would never go there. I don't want to be snatched off the streets and end up getting executed live on TV by your neighbors.

• I know nothing about it so i can't really judge...