Do you think this doesn't mean anything?

my friend was messing with his water bottle & he wanted to wet me but I didn't let him so I was trying to take the bottle way from him & it spill on the table. then later the girl I liked asked if I was okay.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• she was just curious

• But I don't know today when I walking to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her teacher & I was looking at her but she was looking straight ahead & then I stopped looking. Then later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early. So I don't know i guess she did this stuff because of me.

What Guys Said 2

• No. it doesn't mean a thing. it just means that she wanted to know if u were ok

• Could mean she is interested in you