It's my understanding that people - males in particular - often have imagery of people rise up in their minds, typically sexy people but also sometimes ugly people.
Does this sort of thing more often harm or help your mood?
- always positive0% (0)16% (3)12% (3)Vote
- mostly positive, sometimes negative0% (0)21% (4)17% (4)Vote
- 50/5040% (2)16% (3)21% (5)Vote
- mostly negative, sometimes positive20% (1)5% (1)8% (2)Vote
- always negative0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- this doesn't happen to me20% (1)21% (4)21% (5)Vote
- this happens to me but it has no impact on my mood20% (1)21% (4)21% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
If it is a positive image my mood will be up beat. If it is a negative image my mood will be down beat. Also it depends upon how you want to perceive that image. I you can convince your mind that no matter what will happen , I should always think positive , then it will help you to remain positive. All positive thoughts will keep you upbeat.0
Most Helpful Girl
i guess 50/500