It's my understanding that people - males in particular - often have imagery of people rise up in their minds, typically sexy people but also sometimes ugly people.
Does this sort of thing more often harm or help your mood?
- always positive0%(0)12%(3)Vote16%(3)
- mostly positive, sometimes negative0%(0)17%(4)Vote21%(4)
- mostly negative, sometimes positive20%(1)8%(2)Vote5%(1)
- always negative0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- this doesn't happen to me20%(1)21%(5)Vote21%(4)
- this happens to me but it has no impact on my mood20%(1)21%(5)Vote21%(4)
Most Helpful Guy
If it is a positive image my mood will be up beat. If it is a negative image my mood will be down beat. Also it depends upon how you want to perceive that image. I you can convince your mind that no matter what will happen , I should always think positive , then it will help you to remain positive. All positive thoughts will keep you upbeat.0
Most Helpful Girl
i guess 50/500