Which Samsung micro SD card is faster/better?

2mo For 4k video recording

What Girls Said 1

• Well by the looks of it they're both genuine Samsung micro SD cards. So both of them are good quality, just by that alone. I noticed the red one has 80mb while the yellow one is 48mb (pretty sure that's got to do with how fast two devices read the card) when it's being transferred.

I picked the red one for that reason.

do you know if the red one would be good enough to record 4k video? i am thinking of getting the gopro, new one but i'm not sure if it is sufficient

It can record video. Looks like sufficient GB for it. Are you recording things off a GoPro?

Yeah but the speed needs to be enough i think. I think it has a 20mb a second write. Only reads in 80mbs. I'm not sure how much data 4k requires a second

What Guys Said 1

• This one said "80MB/s": http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/282181504179?_mwBanner=1

The other one said "UHS-I up to 48MB/s (read speed)", so the first one would be the faster/better going by those specs.