Most Helpful Guy
I had similar case.
1. Don't force him to eat/drink. I fed my kittens milk using dropper and they vomited and lost conscious.
2. You could give him milk with added water in it using dropper. It could be hard for him to digest whole milk. Don't give it cold (refrigerated). Boil it to body temperature.
3. Not eating is a sign of diseases. Take him to vet ASAP.
4. Personally, I gave my kittens liquid paracetamol with two more liquids (I don't remember, I'll tell you within 24 hrs) along with multivitamins. And they worked. My kittens got better and started drinking milk.
5. A vet could give you better recommendations regarding medication.
6. You could also try eggs. It will help them in recovery too.
Good luck :)0