Is this guy telling the truth or has he forgotten?

I confronted this guy about him creating a scene in a lab. Two boys were acting loud behind me. I could almost SWEAR it was him.

When I finally asked him 3 months later, he seemed confused like he said what, when? Then when I told him he said I think you got the wrong person I barely was at school during the summer.

I don't know what to believe. I think if he was a jerk he wouldn't have responded so maybe he was telling the truth

Updates:
2mo I sometimes wonder if I'm mad
2mo Maybe I am so unimportant he doesn't remember

0|0
0|3

What Guys Said 3

• You held this in and brought it up 3 months later you psycho.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I hold all my feelings in.

But the thing is... is he telling the trurh

• Show All
    • 2mo

I'm surprised you think I'm dense. I write well and most people don't think that.

This guy worked with me in a project he knows who I am. Plus he seems to remember we had classes together last summer. Either I got the wrong guy or he was just being silly that day not trying to hurt me

• Well, if he was prone to that kind of behaviour normally, it may be hard for him to pinpoint one particular scenario amongst all of the others...

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Maybe. But I'm sure if someone is actually messaging him he's probably more likely to remember.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm mad

• Show All
    • 2mo

No, not at all... if anything, he should be embarrassed that he forgot or eve behaved that way...

• 2mo

He doesn't seem to be.

He just wrote, "I think you have the wrong person I must have gone to like 4 classes the whole summer etc."

I was like... he doesn't seem like an arrogant guy if he's admitting all that so then was I confused or just over-analyzed his actions

• Was this really such a big deal that you needed to bring it up to him three months later?

Did he threaten to choke you out into submission or something, like I would do?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It was to me.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Look, I don't wanna fill up the comments and you're getting kinda confusing on me, so if you wanna continue this conversation, message me, or something.

• 2mo

Ok I messaged you

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.