Is this guy telling the truth or has he forgotten?

I confronted this guy about him creating a scene in a lab. Two boys were acting loud behind me. I could almost SWEAR it was him.

When I finally asked him 3 months later, he seemed confused like he said what, when? Then when I told him he said I think you got the wrong person I barely was at school during the summer.

I don't know what to believe. I think if he was a jerk he wouldn't have responded so maybe he was telling the truth

2mo I sometimes wonder if I'm mad
2mo Maybe I am so unimportant he doesn't remember

What Guys Said 3

• You held this in and brought it up 3 months later you psycho.

I hold all my feelings in.

But the thing is... is he telling the trurh

I'm surprised you think I'm dense. I write well and most people don't think that.

This guy worked with me in a project he knows who I am. Plus he seems to remember we had classes together last summer. Either I got the wrong guy or he was just being silly that day not trying to hurt me

• Well, if he was prone to that kind of behaviour normally, it may be hard for him to pinpoint one particular scenario amongst all of the others...

Maybe. But I'm sure if someone is actually messaging him he's probably more likely to remember.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm mad

No, not at all... if anything, he should be embarrassed that he forgot or eve behaved that way...

He doesn't seem to be.

He just wrote, "I think you have the wrong person I must have gone to like 4 classes the whole summer etc."

I was like... he doesn't seem like an arrogant guy if he's admitting all that so then was I confused or just over-analyzed his actions

• Was this really such a big deal that you needed to bring it up to him three months later?

Did he threaten to choke you out into submission or something, like I would do?

It was to me.

Look, I don't wanna fill up the comments and you're getting kinda confusing on me, so if you wanna continue this conversation, message me, or something.

Ok I messaged you

What Girls Said 0