Do You Usually Listen To Music More Or Watch Movies More?

I Usually Listen To Music More :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm good question, I do both a lot actually haha, but maybe a music by just a bit

What Girls Said 16

• Music of course because in order to be watching movies that's all I need to be doing but I can listen to music when I'm doing something completely different like work at school or something like that.

• Listen to music...
    It can b on in the background while I'm getting things done, is fun to dance to, kills any awkward silence, makes working out easier, keeps my mind occupied...
    Movies need attention, and sometimes I just don't Have time for that...

• Not so much Movies, although I used to Watch a lot More years ago on TV, but now, Mostly I Watch Investigation Discovery Channel, where it is True Life Murder and Mayhem that's Almost like Being at the Movies.
    I do Rent a Movie sometimes, or even Go to the Theater. I listen to Music when I am in the mood.
    Good luck and Good Question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• Hmm definitely music more lol

• listen to music more

• I listen to music more since my boyfriend decided to break our tv when he was mad a few weeks ago 😁😁

You need a new boy friend hon

@SlightlyCrazy If I were her, I'd do the only thing I really *could* do, which is...

... Have a TREMENDOUS amount of empathy -- enough to try to intuitively understand what's going on in his head and heart, even if it doesn't make any logical or emotional sense to her -- and BE ABLE TO STIFLE "NORMAL" REACTIONS. Especially provocation -- if you have a partner who's bipolar, you just CAN'T be provoked to anger by hurtful words as quickly as normal people might. Just can't.

... Be able to differentiate "the depression talking" from genuine changes in personality, and/or things that are actually warning signs.

... Have TOUGH LOVE for him when he's NOT in a depressive phase.
      This is probably the MOST important part.
      You CAN'T "talk sense" to someone who's in the throes of a depressive episode.
      So, all the PRODUCTIVE discussion, all the relationship improvement, and all the come-to-Jesus talks (= figurative expression, doesn't have to mean religion), MUST HAPPEN when he ISN'T depressed.

@redeyemindtricks I've delt with bipolar loved ones my entire life
      They are no longer my lovedones
      The empathy has died and it's been replaced with self worth
      My life so too short to deal with it

• Music

• Music

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH <3 Those two things are my life

• Music

• Movies

• Music wins.

• Music all day everyday

• listen to music! I couldn't care less about a movie, but some good music...👍

• Wish I had time to do anything 😭 Work school and nurse for my grandpa

• Watch movies more. I save the music for days when Im writing and want to tune out people. I also listen to music while on the road.

What Guys Said 7

• I watch more movies of late. I spent so much of my life absolutely immersed in music, I s'pose I need a break.

• i listen to music more. i love movies but you can listen to music while doing lots of things while movies require more direct focus which i don't always have time for

• Music for sure

• I listen to music MUCH more. If my TV is on, it is usually on Pandora.

• I watch movies more

• I think music more

• Music because fuck Movies.