Have you ever been accused of something you didn't do?

like stealing or cheating or anything bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah back in highschool, I was accused of stealing several mobile phones from the girls locker room. I had the assistant principal raid my locker and called my parents to ask if there has been any sight of mobile phones coming home. It was awful. I was pulled out of class and came back to class crying and everyone wanted to know what happened. All my classmates were on my side. Anyways after 2 days of it happening, my name was cleared. The person that dobbed me in was actually the person who took the phones. I didn't get an apology from my assistant principal or any of the teachers that interviewed me. Which in my experience was very low of them. Putting me in that position wasn't a jolly experience, like come on but eh.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks for A2A!

Well, my neighbour auntie told my mom that her son is a player and he brings home a lot of hoes. My mom replied that her son is the best in the world and he's too innocent and disciplined, he'll never do that. Better shut your mouth.
    Best mom ever <3

Oh and yes, I've been accused of trolling on G@G
    s31.postimg.org/7ngr8wfbv/2016_08_05_00_23_46.png</a>

What Girls Said 32

• Yea, an ex said he knew I had cheated on him. Only one problem, I never did. Nor do I have ANY idea who told him I did and why he believed that person.
    Ok, then... once I sent a happy bday picture with stuffed animals to this sweet child who unfortunately has a disease... it was HIS wish (and his wish was circulating the internet, lots of people did it!) Ok, so, my boyfriend messages me like "Who is Seth?" (bc I said "Happy Birthday Seth!") And I have to explain to him that I was sending a birthday wish to a sick child on the internet because he just wanted positive vibes. Some bored girl from our old high school had seen my picture and decided it was her business to contact my boyfriend like she was doing a favor. She needed to sit her wanna be investigator butt down. I was more pissed at her than him.

• I've never been accused of doing anything like stealing and whatnot. Cheating, though? Yeah. My current boyfriend will often make comments implying that I'm messing around with other guys. He might be joking but... these comments are made so often, it's gotten a bit old. Other than that, he also will often jokingly ask 'how many dicks I've sucked' when my dating/clubbing past comes up. When I tell him the honest answer (none other than my ex's) he doesn't believe me. So maybe that would qualify.

• Twice that I can recall. Different people and situations each time.

The first time when they found out I was telling the truth, I rubbed it in their face. ( Eating my brother's poptart)

The 2nd time, they got the cold shoulder/death glare look. Didn't speak to them for 3.. 4 days?

• Yeah I have and I was pissed off.

• Sure, but nothing too serious.

• All the time. I used to be very dramatic, so I was easy to accuse.

• I am pretty sure my siblings have blamed me for stuff. This didn't happen to me but one distinctive I remember was when my dad broke my moms lamp and blamed it on my brothers.

• Yeah quite many times that I lost track.
    I remember one, when I was accused of cheating on a test when I wasn't. (I remember this because I asked a question about related topic)
    I was successful in convincing the teacher that I wasn't though

• Yep.

When my brother was little and had the wind knocked out of him. My dad stormed to where I was but figured out I didn't do it.

• Yes I remember when I was working at this crazy company, there was someone who wrongly did the filing and it affected the whole paper works. I got blamed just because I was the last person who key in the data. I'm certain that wasn't my fault.

• Oh, so many times - but mostly wasn't anything serious.

• I sure have.

• i can't recall but yea

• Accused of lying or losing things.

• Yes. When you grow up with siblings, it will happen at some point at least once.

• Yes I have

• Well my ex accused me of being a gold digger and his friends accused me of being a potential cheating whore.

• I've been accused for getting engaged without telling anyone of my friends lmao
    Just people talking behind my back

• Oh, yes...😏
    The joy of being an older sister.
    I like been the older sister, but a lot of blame is put on me by the younger ones. They think it is a good way to get away with something. 😏

• Apart from false accusations made in the family (so, my sister lol) no, thankfully I haven't.

• Nahh

• No I haven't. Fortunately. Nothing is worse than someone tainting your dignity.

• yea but I don t remember the details

• yes, a few times

• Yes. My younger cousin accused me of stealing his TMNT watch. He broke it!

• Yes, a couple times I believe

• Yep, and Yep the joys of being someone who apparently looks like trouble

• Yes all the time

• Hell yeah, my mom put her bra and medicine in my backpack teacher thought that it was me.

• All the time, but as long as you know the truth. That's all you need.

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 21

• Not really (well except for constantly being accused of lying and being a generally terrible human being by my mother but she is crazy (in the crazy bitch sense not the asylum sense) so I don't think that counts) I am probably the most upfront person their is so when I say I did or did not do something people accept it.

• Yes and I didn't like it at all... While I was in elementary I think, while on sports class, we were doing a warm up around the field run, and a girl that was running in front of me fell and there was a piece of glass where her hands landed and she cut herself badly. Like, she bled a lot and was wearing protection for a month after that. She said that she didn't remember what happened. But the teacher accused me. She said that I pushed her on purpose. After denying it for 3 days at the psychologyst my teacher slapped the shit out of me. I still haven't forgotten about this. If an oportunity pops out in my life when I can return the favor to her, I will not hesitate to do it. I've been accused of other things but wasn't so bad...

• Hmm cheating? No, been accused of a few things. Hell lol someone told me I was a psychopath... which was the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

• All the time when I was a kid. I was kind of a troublemaker so people would blame things on me all the time so it ended up being my word against theirs.

• Haha yup all the dang time, of course none of it ever sticks because I never did anything lol. Just assumptions made without proper information.

• Nothing really bad - A few misunderstandings more than anything

• I've been accused of having sex with another man's wife, by the husband himself. I never touched his wife but he doesn't care. In his mind I'm guilty. There are time I feel like doing it, but I feel I'm above that.

• Yup in my office... I was accused of stealing someone's file to prove that I can do the work given...

• @errhh accused me of blocking her when I didn't :(

Omg!!!😂😂😂😂 well, it's yet to be proven... You could have unblocked me after and then claim you never did 😯😯😯!!!😏😏!!

@Errhh, ofc I'll be your bodyguard! Nobody messes with my alien buddy! <3

"Turning your back" on someone can mean that you pay them no mind.10 years ago, I stopped getting into petty fights and chose to turn the other cheek ;)

Ohhhhhh!!! This means I can go troll people on here 😁!!! I have a body guard!!! I'm gonna go piss people off 😛😁😘!! 😂😂!!

I don't mean to get you in petty fights again though. 👼👼👼!

• Sexual Harassment.

• Yes I have.

• I have two siblings, OF FUCKING COURSE

• sure but nothing big (ignoring the shit people regularly throw at me on here)

• I got a detention in middle school because the teacher thought I was ignoring her but really it was just loud in the hallways but she wouldn't buy it.

• Oh yes. I fought bitterly to show I was innocent.

• on the regular, it happens pretty much everytime now and then
    but i shrugh it off like a gentleman

• sexual harrasment

• At a college party, I've been accused of raping a girl in a gang bang.

• all the time im always looking suspicious and laugh but it wasent me

• All the time... Especially by my parents. Nothing serious like you've mentioned though

• Yep. I even got fired from a job in the past for something that was made up by people that didn't like me. They were looking for an excuse to get rid of me for a while because human resources didn't like me for a long time, and the new supervisor at my work just "happened" to be friends with that human resources woman that didn't like me for years.