If you had kids, what is one thing you would teach them or one rule you would want them to follow?

For example:

you may want to teach them to never discriminate against anyone no matter what they look or act like, or you may want to teach them the importance of getting a school degree.

even ways to keep themselves safe from potential kidnappers, or how to say please and thank you when someone holds the door for them, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• manners and respect

Most Helpful Girl

• To never judge themselves based on other people's opinion of them

respect other people have the right to their own views, choices etc , even if they don't respect their views etc

To be assertive , and never be afraid to have their own views and voice them.

Use diplomacy , no need to be rude or mean to anyone

To never look down on or talk down to people less fortunate than themselves

To never say " yes", to others , if it means they are saying " no " to themselves

Be kind, but don't allow anyone to take advantage of their kindness

Cut toxic people out of their lives

I'd give them safety guidelines for using the internet, because the internet is a psychopath and peodophiles hunting ground

They won't always listen, so I'll teach them that's it's ok to make mistakes and wrong choices in life. You can't ever be wise if you don't make mistakes

I'd instill a belief into them to have respect for people of different religion, colour, culture nationality etc etc.

Yes!!! Yes yes yes and more yes. I love this, and I agree with everything.

Thanks ! ❤My parents taught me all of the above too, and raised me this way and I've turned out not too bad 😂

Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 15

• I'd teach them the art of fighting aka martial arts.

My one rule is to never let someone push you around ever and never use what I teach them to terrorize others. Martial artist is for defense and protection only, and if extreme circumstances require it killing, but only in the event that it's absolutely necessarily.

But I'll also teach them the art of painting and poetry as well.

• Yo be true to yourself and font get caught up in the friends game every one is having sex
    find a true Christian man and wait till your married to have sex. Be a princess always and never tarnish your virginity its pure just as you are pure

• There would be lots of little rules but main one would be treat others the way you want to get treated yourself

• If it has to be one thing then it would be:
    "Kids, do not be slaves of your own subjectivity"

• Know when to care and when not to

• "teach Others to have respect for you. and say em - "if you want respect, bring respect" that's it.

• No drugs ever or they wouldn't be part of my family anymore. 1 warning, then gone.

• I would teach them martial arts.

• We should teach them every thing
    But if I would sum up in one rule they must be able to tell right from wrong

• One important rule respect others to earn respect back simple as that.

• show love to everyone and everything that just cover about everything like kindness, respect and righteous behavior

• Don't get married.

• to never break/give in/lose to anything, and to always be the best they can be in every aspect

• to do as I say not as I do

• the main thing i want them to follow is that its okay to hit women for no reason.

What Girls Said 11

• There's so many things I want to teach my future kids. I think one of the things I would most like to teach my future children is how to be self-reliant. Teach them how to cook, grow a vegetable garden, fix things around the house, stuff like that.

• i don't plan on having kids. but, if i did, the most important thing i would ever teach them is to respect others~ if i ever caught my child bullying someone at school, there would be hell to pay (and, by that, i mean no social life, no privileges, and a public apology to the person they hurt).

• I am raising my kids according to the book, boundaries with kids by Townsend and cloud

• Listen to your gut.

• i would like to teach them how to respect others and keep the city clean. I want to teach them it is important to keep surrounding clean, so your little contribution of not littering everywhere, or helps to pick the litter and throw them into a nearby bin/keep it in your pocket until you find a bin.

I love Japanese culture, and I will try to teach the future generation on that - clean culture

• Different people have their own way of doing things. Just because it's not the same as yours doesn't mean that it's wrong. It just means that they are on a different path.

• to never rely on appearances

• The Golden Rule. The one thing that I don't think people remember to teach their kids anymore. Treat others the way you mfkn wanna be treated.

*runner up would be: Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'.

• To nor blame others
    Instead focus on the problem at hand

• I would teach them to accept people for who they are and to never be judgmental.😀😊😎

• I'd teach them the importance of a low carb diet.