What was the reason you last went to the hospital/doctor?

I'm curious to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• About a year or so ago. I was kicked in the hand in a martial arts class (imagine the kick going directly into the fingers. The thing swelled up to a bugger, had bruising all over it, couldn't move my fingers, etc. I thought I'd broken a few fingers. As it turned out, it was fine :) But I couldn't punch anything again with my right hand for literally almost 6 months =/

Most Helpful Girl

• Routine Blood Work, which is Always the Same with my Name. But I Like to keep Abreast of it to Make sure Everything Checks out Okay.
    However, my own Sad Dad went to the Hospital for Tests yesterday that I had Begged him to go for and Now... He has to a bit of a Long haul Ahead of Him.
    Good luck and Great question, @Paulina528 xx

Thank you, hun, for the Vote of Confidence, and still, dad is waiting to hear, dear, when he has to go Back for More Whack tests. xx

What Guys Said 12

• I honestly can't remember probably a physical or my tetanus shot, last time I went was like 2 years ago. I haven't gone to the doctors regarding being sick since I was child lmao, haven't taken antibiotics since I was like 2 or 3.

• It has been a while probably something to do with my mental health issues.

• I injured my foot during martial arts training

• I had a staph infection on my face

• had a problem with a tooth and couldn't go to my regular dentist because it was on the weekend

• Had to go back to get back on meds to put space between my migraines.

• Kidney stones.

• My eyes were extremely damaged by old contacts that didn't fit.

• Reason: I drank 2gallons of soda/juice/water
    Diagnosis: diabetes

• 6 months ago for a broken wrist after a football match.. had to wear a cast for 6 weeks

• had to go for an angiogram

• I had a ankle dislocation in a soccer game 👊⚽

What Girls Said 10

• I drove my mum to the clinic because she had an appointment to get an MRI scan that her doctor requested for her to get done.
    The last time i went for myself was to get something for the flu I had.

• A virus that made my chest feel like it was being crushed by 1000lb weight. It was horrible.

• its been last year to the dentist (if that counts)

• Great Q! Don't frequent often but my nose was bothering me so i went. Turns our it's broken from inside and needs to get fixed asap.

• Strep throat😡

• Yesterday, if dentist also counts.
    A month ago if it does.

• Appointment
    Hadn't visited for a very long time

• Shattered elbow falling off a long board at high speeds

• I went to the Hospital on Tuesday.

• I had high pressure in my eyes and they were afraid that it would cause damage in the back of my eyes and may lead to glaucoma