Guys, Do you think shy girls are beautiful?

• Yes
    81% (86)
  • No
    19% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Shyness hasn't gotten much to do with beautifulness, although a little bit (lack of confidence = generally less attractive).
    But shy girls can be cute as heck.
    I'd actually prefer a girl to be shy in the beginning, but not so shy that she doesn't talk. Just the shyness that makes her 10x cuter. It'd be perfect if she got less shy over time and really talkative and happy :) dream girls lol

What Guys Said 51

• Being shy has no coloration with being beautiful. There are beautiful girls who are shy, and that are outgoing. There are ugly girls who are shy, and that are outgoing. There are average girls why are shy, and that are outgoing.

You might as well ask: are guys tall?

• If she is attractive, then yes it adds to the beauty of a girl.

Can't stand those loud mouthed brats who think they're the hottest things ever.

• Shyness has nothing to do with physical beauty but in terms of inner beauty, there is just something about shy girls that sets them apart from outgoing girls. However, I am attracted to both outgoing and shy girls. I find shy girls to be pretty cute. But at least the shy girls do not try to be attention whores like a lot of outgoing girls. If a shy girl is gorgeous and enjoys most of the things that I enjoy, she is already worth dating to my eyes. But one day though. :)

The only time that I do not find shyness attractive is when they are too nervous to talk to even one human being.

• @zagor said it all. It does NOT affect beauty. It can be charming for some, like me, but it adds no beauty. It's a personality thing, not a physical looks thing.

• I think an attractive shy girl is way more beautiful than an attractive girl who is loud and full of herself.

• I've been drawn to shy girls, but there is nothing beautiful about being rejected, turned down. nothing beautiful about having a hard time communicating.

• There are beautiful and ugly shy girls. The fact that she's shy doesn't affect her attractiveness. I wouldn't mind that she's shy if I liked her, but of course that girls who aren't shy would have more chances since they show they exist more often.

• i don't think being shy is beautiful. but a shy girl can be beautiful

• I like shy girls so I will say yes. But objectively speaking of course not all of them are though. The same way not all confident girls are good looking either.

• Some of them are lol. In general though, the opposite tends to be true. If a girl were really "beautiful", odds are she is confident. But obviously there are exceptions.

• I just think they are shy.. many of those o the planet.. to each their own.. but beautiful.. nope.. they very well could be.. but it not something that jumps out at me

• Being shy has nothing to do with being beautiful or ugly

• Being shy doesn't mean either. Thats physical, it's cute when a girl is shy. It's also misleading to a lot of people.

• I don't think a gal being shy has any weight on a gal being more or less attractive. She seem like more of a mystery or take longer to get to know, but that's about it.

• I don't think being shy makes anyone MORE attractive than they already were, but if I found a girl attractive, and she just happened to be shy, then it wouldn't make a difference to me.

• Its not really related to beauty.
    Id say try to get over it if your able to but you can still act shy or clueless too seem cute sometimes.

• Sure, if they're beautiful. Shyness isn't such a big issue for girls like it is for guys, because we're expected to do all the approaching and asking.

• beautiful or not has nothing to do with shyness

• i dont think shyness bears any relation to prettiness

• Yes most definitely

• They can be! I mean it depends if they are shy all the time or shy with everyone else except yourself and stuff like that. But innocent girls that are shy can be very very cute!! by the way follow me back haha I need aussie mates :)

• That tells a lot about the person (that makes me go over the attractive scale) because shy means manners and morals, with other words respected.

• I like shy girls

• Shy or not, both can be beautiful

• They are difficult to approach. But once the open up to you they will respect you dearly. Shy girls ar not really shy when you know them well from inside.

• yeah sure they can be.

• Whether they are shy or not has nothing to do with their appearance.

• Yeah, I have 2 crushes. One is shy and cute, the other open and beautiful. With shy girls, when I would embarrass myself, they may feel embarrassed for me. Shy girls are cute

• Their attractiveness has nothing to do with whether or not they are shy. There are ugly shy girls, beautiful shy girls, ugly outgoing girls, and beautiful outgoing girls.

• much more attractive than the "ME ME ME look at ME" girls

• More from Guys
    21

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more