Do you judge people based on their taste in music, movies, books etc?

I do that on few occasions 😇

2mo A great question? Seriously?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. Well I only do it if they listen to pop and dubshit. If they do either or both, then we are not meant to know each other.

Well OK, let's say that the person says he/she loves 'fifty shades of grey' would you still not judge him/have different opinion of him/her.

If they are obsessed with it? Yes, I'd have a different opinion. But if they just like it then no. It's just a book. A guilty pleasure for most, I'd assume.

Alrighty😎

Most Helpful Girl

• No...
    As a person who likes all types of music, I find it hard to judge someone off of what they listen to, watch or read.
    But it's perfectly understandable that people do that... lol

What Guys Said 15

• Not really maybe in the topics of conversation sense but not much further than that

• yeah i do. sometimes

• Nah
    I just judge their tastes

• Ya I mean if they like shit music, shit moves and shit books they're probably a shit person.

What's your definition of shit music, movies and books? Any example?

Like nickel back, the new ghost buster movie, ummm twilight. I just don't think I could be friends with someone who would like all those LOL.

Oh I get it

• Who am I to judge anyone? To truly judge any one completely , you need to walk in their shoes and experienced all that they have gone through in their lives right from birth to the present moment. I have no time to do that. I need the time available at my disposal to do good things in my life till I die some day. I respect all people without judging them.

• No, i don't

• nope, I don't. Okay, if they only read, watch and listen to right extremist things I would judge them... but in that case it's because of their political views

• Cause maybe some topics might be 'disturbing' or something

• in music, yes. music is a big deal to me

• I wouldn't say judge, but if their tastes are similar to mine then that's a great thing.

• Sometimes based on the movies they watch.. not on the books thought as I don't read books.

One of my friend likes sanskari movies like prem ratan dhan payo. etc..,. just make a fun of him.

• nope i dont.. i judge them based on how they present themselves and how they act

• Music is my weak spot, sorry.

If someone, listens to more music from 90s, 00s, 10s than older decades, he/she has my negative vote.

I won't get mad if they don't know obscure artists from that era... but if they don't know artists like Rick Springfield, Foreigner or Loverboy... well just go to a cave and hide yourself.

• Yes
    If you're listening to death music
    Metal
    Or some shit I'm just gonna
    Stay away from you period.

• I only judge people worthy of me judging them and I haven't found anyone worthy yet.

What Girls Said 6

• only if their taste is 1) in sync with whatever's trending at the moment and/or 2) unwavering (as in, if i try to share things with them and they shut it down by saying "no, i don't like it" without giving it a chance).

• Not really. Unless it's REALLY bad.

• Not really

• nope i don't like to judge

• I sometimes do, yes.

• Sometimes because then I know whether or not I can relate to them.