Do you judge people based on their taste in music, movies, books etc?

I do that on few occasions 😇

Updates:
2mo A great question? Seriously?

0|1
7|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. Well I only do it if they listen to pop and dubshit. If they do either or both, then we are not meant to know each other.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Well OK, let's say that the person says he/she loves 'fifty shades of grey' would you still not judge him/have different opinion of him/her.

• 2mo

If they are obsessed with it? Yes, I'd have a different opinion. But if they just like it then no. It's just a book. A guilty pleasure for most, I'd assume.

• 2mo

Alrighty😎

Most Helpful Girl

• No...
    As a person who likes all types of music, I find it hard to judge someone off of what they listen to, watch or read.
    But it's perfectly understandable that people do that... lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Not really maybe in the topics of conversation sense but not much further than that

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i do. sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah
    I just judge their tastes

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya I mean if they like shit music, shit moves and shit books they're probably a shit person.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What's your definition of shit music, movies and books? Any example?

• 2mo

Like nickel back, the new ghost buster movie, ummm twilight. I just don't think I could be friends with someone who would like all those LOL.

• 2mo

Oh I get it

• Who am I to judge anyone? To truly judge any one completely , you need to walk in their shoes and experienced all that they have gone through in their lives right from birth to the present moment. I have no time to do that. I need the time available at my disposal to do good things in my life till I die some day. I respect all people without judging them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i don't

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, I don't. Okay, if they only read, watch and listen to right extremist things I would judge them... but in that case it's because of their political views

0|0
    0|1
  • Cause maybe some topics might be 'disturbing' or something

0|0
    0|0
  • in music, yes. music is a big deal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say judge, but if their tastes are similar to mine then that's a great thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes based on the movies they watch.. not on the books thought as I don't read books.

One of my friend likes sanskari movies like prem ratan dhan payo. etc..,. just make a fun of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i dont.. i judge them based on how they present themselves and how they act

0|0
    0|0
  • Music is my weak spot, sorry.

If someone, listens to more music from 90s, 00s, 10s than older decades, he/she has my negative vote.

I won't get mad if they don't know obscure artists from that era... but if they don't know artists like Rick Springfield, Foreigner or Loverboy... well just go to a cave and hide yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    If you're listening to death music
    Metal
    Or some shit I'm just gonna
    Stay away from you period.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only judge people worthy of me judging them and I haven't found anyone worthy yet.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• only if their taste is 1) in sync with whatever's trending at the moment and/or 2) unwavering (as in, if i try to share things with them and they shut it down by saying "no, i don't like it" without giving it a chance).

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Unless it's REALLY bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really

1|0
    0|0
  • nope i don't like to judge

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes do, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes because then I know whether or not I can relate to them.

1|0
    0|0