Do you think its good that Hungary don't want to let the emigrants to through the country?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not in the inhumane way they are doing it. If we add to this the fact that the Hungarian government supports right-extremist parties and groups such as the Jobbik-party who hunt down and sometimes kill immigrants or ethnic minorities without ever being punished for their violence, I really find Hungary very unlikable. Wanting to limit immigration to a certain number is one thing. Attacking innocent immigrants with metal baseball bats and screaming fascist slogans is a completely different thing.

They do it illegal so whats the big deal. its like saying I steal because someone said so. The government is trying to protect the people and hungarian people are very racist so thay wouldent have it good there. And what about out culture. Do you know what is going on in spain and france? They are taking over parts of the country and make muslim shit over there. Did someone approve? no can the police do something no they f up the whole Europe. I sure dont want women to get raped or do you?

I'm sorry you're so brainwashed and you don't even realize it. But go ahead and have fun living in your little closed off dictatorship over there.

Ok... Happy?

What Girls Said 1

• its important that they do what they feel is right for their people.

What Guys Said 3

• I can understand it, but I don't have to necessarily support it.

• *Insert gag about Hungarians going to other countries anyway here*

• It is their country, they can do what they want, within reason.