Hay my cat has bad breath what can I do to improve the smell? 😺😻😸👀🙎👃😝😮😿?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You can Buy a Cat Tooth Brush and Paste, @Jaguar17... This does the Trick.
    There are also Treats and Things of this Nature that Help Clean their teeth.
    However, if it is Really bad, there could Be a Bit More in Store, where 'My Cat' has Something wrong that Needs a Vet.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 15

• Feed him dead mice soaked in Lysol.

• If it's an older cat, and the bad breath is a new thing, they may have a dental abscess. If so they need to see a vet.

• It is probably their diet - Change it around and see does the smell on its breath get better

• Stop feeding it tuna..

• I've only known 2 cats with bad breath in my life. One STANK and the other was just a little bad. Not sure what to do. They don't eat breath mints. Feeding them wet food doesn't help though.

• Bad breath is a sign of renal failure so I'd take your cat to the vet to rule that out

• Lol that's cats for you

• Every cat has bad breath, their food stinks too. But I just wouldn't put your nose near him/her

• What you kissed your cat or something? Lol

• do you give it milk?

• Is it weird if I kinda like it, sometimes

• Put it in a pillow case and throw it in the river.

• Don't sniff its breath...

• Too Catch A Predator

• Just keep on smelling it

What Girls Said 4

• Most pets have bad breath but it really depends on what you're feeding them and how good it is for them i. e.; no article flavours or colours. Keep it as natural as possible.

• brush it's teeth like you are suppose to do?

• That's just life. If it's new or REALLY bad see a vet but it's a cat so what can you expect.

• Buy dental treats like Greenies.