Whats your reason to live?

What do you guys and girls live for?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• To eperience happiness. Poin of life is to have fun. To have fun you need entertainment and to be comfortable. To have that you need housing and electricity, all that. To have that you need money. To have that you need a job. In order to enjoy your life as much as possible, you need as much money as possible, and the better your college degree the better a job you get. In order to get into college you need good dgrades in high school. That's basically my motivation for everything - be comfortable and happy.

What Girls Said 11

• Living is already a reason in itself. I live to live, and simply that. Or I live to feel alive. It's an ongoing accomplishment.

Why do people always feel the need to complicate things?

• I live for my friends and family, to make others smile, and to help others.

• Now, I live for my desire of having a better life, of leaving the country I live.
    But this might change, when I reach my goal.

• the day i'll find out i'd let you know

• I'm not done yet.
    No one else is going to take care of my pets.
    I'm fabulous.

• Dying sounds like it takes effort.

• I live for my daughter ❤️👌🏻

• My husband and daughter are my reason and the little push I need to get out of bed in the morning.

• I don't know anymore honestly. Hope. That things that I'm working so hard on will eventually work out the way I want. Also, the special and rare moments.

Certainly not the day to day.

• Family and my dog. Some other things but I'm not in the mood to soul search right now

• My family, my talent, my future , sleep, food, sex, hot guys, future soul mate, food, food, food, food, food, orgasms, food.

What Guys Said 20

• Everything evolves & changes with time. Reason to live as it existed yesterday has changed today. My time stopped in December 2002 since then I live for my daughter 💕💞💓❣

• Family and friends

• Nothing in particular.

• To Succeed and be Proud of myself

• To find a mate and reproduce.

• Don't really have one. Suicide is just too lame though, so gotta wait it out and might as well try to bump myself up a level or two on the way.

• Honestly? Pussy haha

• cuz yolo?

• Family, friends, dreams, and my biological drive for survival.

• Well, everyone else seems to be doing it.

• I don't know, nothing thought about it

• because dying sucks ass.

• I dunno, and I'm sure nobody else knows why, let's say "God" was an as*hole and wanted us to struggle so he created us, maybe I'm living for Rock?

• There is so much more cheese left to eat in this world. And things to stick my penis in.

• Well...

• To make kids and pass you DNA

• to do what i want, when i want.

• Money, sex and power.

• Why die when you can live? I never understood that.

• To kill.