Explain love in one word?

Explain the word love in one word and how important is in your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unexplainable.

Take tonight. I've been in tears every night in secret and tonight I had an early breakdown. My boyfriend was having a nap in the other room and woke up when he heard me crying. He came to me and said what's wrong but I couldn't do anything but cry. So he crawled into bed with me and cuddled me until I stopped. And I explained.

And I said to him. I don't understand why you love me, I can't do anything right (at this point because my head was tilted I managed to cry a tear into my other eye) and said "I can't even cry right!! Give me 3 reasons!". He laughed and said "because you make me laugh, you put up with me whatever our moods to make sure I'm happy, and you support me"

I'm overweight, I'm poor, I'm clinically depressed among other problems.

Love is unexplainable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Giving.

When you love, you always have to give things. Time, effort, energy, oral (giggity). Its tiresome but at the end of the day you dont feel tired, you feel happy that you have someone you can do those things for. A best friend.

What Girls Said 21

• Beautiful

• Unconditional... No matter if it Is with a Soul mate, Family or even Friend to the End.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Feeling.

• Sacrices

• complicated

• its one of the mysteries of life

• It is impossible, cause love is the only word in the world, which at the same time, has many meanings and has no meaning at all.

• why one word only?

• Action.

• Messy.

• Putting the needs of another before yours. Taking care of them, having fun wjth them, cry with them. Experience much together.

• Enduring. The love I receive from my family means everything to me

• Intense

• Care

• Selfless

• Everything

• bullshit

• Amazing

• i can't... its trust, caring, giving, faithful, honest, pleasing and best of all is loving!

• Trust

• foreign

What Guys Said 22

• Love in just one word is love. Duh. Did some liberal hippie college professor give you some kind of silly assignment? If so, give them the backhand.

• Poop

• Blind.
    "Love has a way of blinding even the sharpest minds. We don't look because we don't want to see. But once love is stripped away, we see the real person clearly. They're revealed to us, with all their flaws, their foibles, and their secrets."

• Contentment - When you have it, don't let it go

• VERB

• Strange

• Chemicals. :)

• Mandarins.

• Fresh

• Okay.

• Incomprehensible 😉

• Life

• existence

Love has given me something that i will treasure for the rest of my life. Something happened early in my life that changed everything for me. <3

• Nonexistent

• i couldnt explain it in a 10,000 word essay so i sure as hell can't sum it up in one word

• Id say love is every feeling you have towards one person. So my definition of love in one word would be, love.

• home

• Love

• Ishq.

• Cruel

• lovely

• Imaginary