Would you go to this?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger I went to Universal Studios Horror night (that's the biggest one) with my friends. I had a great time but I was never scared perse. Everything always pops out at you all the time. You expect it. In order to be genuinely scared you have to be caught off guard.

I'd go with a friend though. It was fun.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• lol I never had a chance to go to one of the Halloween nights at Universal Studios, but several years ago they did have this building that they used year-round as a "House of Horrors"-type of thing. You know, with creepy stuff inside that you have to walk through --- like bloody body bags crowded together and spider webs, among other things --- and actors dressed up as psycho killers and monsters and stuff. xD I'm guessing these Halloween Nights are similar, but just all around the park rather than one building? :o

So would you go?

Hey I'm not one of those stereotypical Cali people who runs into actors and celebrities every day when they leave the house, and can afford to go to DisneyLand every weekend --- or in this case Universal Studios! :P Oh and I forgot surfing. We all surf every afternoon!

Ngl most of those things happen to me... except surfing I'm scared of the ocean

• We have a similar thing at Canada's Wonderland called Halloween Haunt. It's hit and miss, and relies too much on cheap jump scares. Some of the mazes, like the corn field and the zombie attack (where they built a ruined subway station and street!) were really well done, while others like the school and aliens weren't.

My enduring memory is of having a staring contest with a demonic girl covered in blood.

• eh I don't like horror movies but you can't scare me with something like that. I'd probably be bored... if something looks spectacular (effects and stuff like that) I find it interesting to watch, but if they try to scare me I'd just stand there and be like...

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Rolleyes.gif

• Absolutely I would. I need someone to hold my hands though...

• Yes i would definitely go to this with my friends. It could be fun :)

What Girls Said 0