How long after the internet goes down, do you start to panic?

• IMMEDIATELY!
  • At a half hour, I start getting real anxious and my mind races, when is it going to be operational again?
  • I spend an hour frantically checking if it's back up, and then I'm freaking out
  • I can last a couple of hours, but after that I NEED my internet fixed or up and running
  • A day is it for me, after that I'm going somewhere to find internet or calling to have it fixed
  • I can go a pretty long while without any sort of internet

Most Helpful Guy

• At work? Currently pretty quickly. We have a SIP Trunk for our phone system so no internet means no phones. In previous places I worked, no network connection could mean anything from putting your feet up to dusting off the fax machine to receive information that way instead.

At home? Depends on what I'm doing. I'm pretty good at getting it going again, but if it's an ISP problem I just figure out something to do that's offline.

Most Helpful Girl

• I give it a day and then I'm wondering what the heck is really going on, though I get annoyed if it's out more than a few hours.

What Guys Said 17

• No worries, for me!! Not the 'Addict' that most seem to be!! I still know how to use the Card Catalog at the Library!! :)

• Immediately because my network functioning properly is integral to my business. If otherwise, then I don't care that much because the graphics outside are pretty awesome, the NPC's... not so much.

• On my day off, pretty much right away, but normally about 2 hours, LOL!

• That would suck losing contact with good friends. I wouldn't panic but I wouldn't be happy about it either.

• I could care less lol

• I get pissed the second i figure out it's down and I call the provider immediately. You pay for it ti be up continuously not for it to be screwed for hours at a time.

• Internet or no internet , I carry on with my life. There is no need for me to panic. No service providers can survive for long without providing us good internet connection. They are at the mercy of us. Consumer is the king.

• Its would be inconvenient sure but life goes on just the same. I got by just fine before internet was taken for granted. I Imagine all narcissistic people that don't know any better and that is all they ever knew will panic in my opinion

• I can go a while without it. I could probably do a whole year without it.

• I don't panic, I did without internet in the 90s, I can do without internet now.

• Tou mean if my router goes down or something? I'll try to fix it myself immediately, if that doesn't work I'll go somewhere else to get internet and get it repaired in the next few days.

• I have plenty of stuff I do without it, so not a real problem as long it doesn't mean it has collapsed forever.

• People do realize there was a life before the internet right?

• I use the hot spot on my phone

• Immediately and I feel stupid for not having a plan B.

• My car has internet

• I'll just go outside for once

What Girls Said 1

• like half an hour