- IMMEDIATELY!18% (2)40% (12)34% (14)Vote
- At a half hour, I start getting real anxious and my mind races, when is it going to be operational again?18% (2)7% (2)10% (4)Vote
- I spend an hour frantically checking if it's back up, and then I'm freaking out9% (1)3% (1)5% (2)Vote
- I can last a couple of hours, but after that I NEED my internet fixed or up and running18% (2)10% (3)12% (5)Vote
- A day is it for me, after that I'm going somewhere to find internet or calling to have it fixed9% (1)10% (3)10% (4)Vote
- I can go a pretty long while without any sort of internet28% (3)30% (9)29% (12)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
At work? Currently pretty quickly. We have a SIP Trunk for our phone system so no internet means no phones. In previous places I worked, no network connection could mean anything from putting your feet up to dusting off the fax machine to receive information that way instead.
At home? Depends on what I'm doing. I'm pretty good at getting it going again, but if it's an ISP problem I just figure out something to do that's offline.
Most Helpful Girl
I give it a day and then I'm wondering what the heck is really going on, though I get annoyed if it's out more than a few hours.0