Should I get the new Apple iPhone 7?

Ok, so I am getting a new phone, and I was wondering if it is a good idea to get the new Apple iPhone 7.
I just want to get it so I can convince my parents to buy me the AirPods wireless headphones, too. JK. 😜
No, for real tho. What do you guys think? Is it a good idea, or should I just stick to Galaxy and Android phones?

Most Helpful Guy

• Please. The iPhone is one of the most over hyped pieces of junk on the planet. Its over priced, and the awesome new features it has every year are like "Yay you gave the iPhone something that android and windows phone have had for years, how nice"

Go with Samsung. Better more powerful phone, better quality build, and finally better pricing.

Hahaha
      Thank you for your opinion. 😊

you're welcome!! on a side note, its entirely your choice what you get, and on a brass tacks level, the biggest thing that turns me off about the 7 is the removal of the headphone jack, so they can make it thinner. When your phone is so flimsy that you are advised not to put it in your pocket, something is wrong. I personally have an HTC ONE m8 for windows, and not only is it the best phone i have ever owned, its very durable and built really well. Same goes for Samsung.

And I'm just sitting here with a broken samsung

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should get the iPhone 6s. I don't know about the 7 (the no earphone jack is a problem to me) but I don't think you should get an android. Androids aren't very user friendly.

What Guys Said 10

• Nuh it ridiculous to pay for 800 something dollars for a smartphone. 800 fecking dollars.. One could buy a good gaming PC with that money for feck seck.. At your age, you wouldn't need a flagship high end smartphone. Just buy a cheaper one, and save the rest of hundereds.

• Not worth it.

• Go with iphone for sure. A girl like you will greatly appreciate the simplicity of the iphone. Plus it's amazingly cool to have an iphone

• Hey, I use both apple iphone 6s and samsung galaxy s7... I personally feel that android is more useful with many more features than iphone has, Go for android if your working... If you just want a phone for show off or to impress boys and go gaga with your friends then go for iphone... Android and IPhone have their own advantages and disadvantages☺👍

Haha... lol
      Ok, thank you for sharing your opinion. 😊

• I bought the matte black i phone 7 just this week :D and i am loving every part of it

Luckily the retailer also gave me discount of 40% on the airpods so i got that too :D
    You will love it so dont worry
    Its an I phone

• really depends on what you want. generally I'd say go with an Android

• I would be happy with the iPhone. Its just that the Airpods are expensive and easy to lose. No, the 6 5 and 4 are fine

• Stick to android but why the Galaxy? There are other Androids just as good and cheaper

Galaxy, because it works, and it is a smartphone, duh.
      Why do people sound so surprised when I ask about it...😅

Thank you for your opinion. 😊

Samsung J series are just as good ;) smartphones and not expensive

• the headphone jack
    it has some hissing too
    get galaxy

• lol hun enjoy life hun
    and always study

What Girls Said 2

• I'd rather get one of the 6's.

• If you switch to iPhone from Android, it feels like you've gone back at least 10 years behind in technology.

I actually have a Windows phone, which is worse... lol
      My parents and I were looking at phones, and they what me to get an android, but the new apple just came out, and it looks interesting. I was going to ask them, but I starting to doubt I would like the phone. 😅