SEX: Girl who goes to the beach?

What do you think of this statement?

A 24 year old girl who enjoys going to the beach every weekend for the past several years is unlikely to be a virgin.

• Definitely. There's no way she's a virgin.
    0% (0)15% (4)11% (4)Vote
  • Most likely. She's probably had sex already at least once.
    75% (9)69% (18)71% (27)Vote
  • No. She's definitely a virgin.
    25% (3)16% (4)18% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|19

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's 24 she's probably not a virgin regardless of how often she goes to the beach. However, if we were talking about night clubs thats a different story. I definitely believe girls who go clubbing frequently sleep around a lot more on average compared to girls who don't go clubbing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What does going to the beach a lot have to do with anything? There is literally zero logic here... the two things (going to the beach, amount of sex/virginity) are not even nominally related.

2|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

I only voted B because she's 24 so probably not a virgin.

What Guys Said 18

• the fact that she goes to the beach every weekend would be a non-factor. as i don't think there is any reason to think a person who goes to the beach frequently is or isn't sexually active

but i'd say because you 24 that you are likely to have had sex since by 24 the average person has been sexually active for about 7 years

0|0
    0|0
  • that whole sex on the beach is a pipe dream , while im sure people do it , its not something kids do that are your age

1|0
    0|0
  • Most likely if she's a beach bum probably is not afraid of her body. Meaning probably also dresses functional and minimal for beach events. Probably also means she gets a lot of guys checking her out

Which then means, the more sexualized you are with sexy guys you want, the higher the chances you'll wanna do it too. So yea probably but not defiantly

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get the correlation - Going to the beach has nothing to do with being a virgin

1|0
    0|0
  • At 24 I'd assume she's not a virgin, has nothing to do with the beach though. Where'd that come from?

1|0
    0|0
  • "Pink anons who ask stupid questions probably like dipping pickles in ice cream!"

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fag has to do one thing with the other?

bestxxxpics.com/.../youtube-nude-beach-sex.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • shouldn't have any correlation but ima stay B.

Why would she want skin cancer?

0|1
    0|0
  • They're mutually exclusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see how going to the beach and virginity are related to one another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a poorly stated question. I suspect that there is much more "story" to this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no definite way to know that. Honestly so i can't vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • The two things have nothing to do with each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's very rare for a 24 years old woman, to be a virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • RIP Logic. Would be missed dearly.

3|0
    1|0
  • Most girls who are 24 aren't virgins. I can't see the beach making much difference

2|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• What they hell does the beach have to do with virginity?

0|1
    0|0
  • What does going to the beach have to do with being a virgin or not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Since when does going to the beach = you're not a virgin?

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck does one have to do with the other...

2|0
    1|0