I believe in MGTOW , is that bad?

I support MGTOW i think it's healthy for men and effective. What is your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you're not one of those redpillers who justify themselves constantly calling women manipulative sluts/whores/gold-diggers, etc., and say that you're with the MGTOW movement just because you feel better off on your own... no. Not desiring to share your life with a s/o solely because you prefer flying solo is not objectively 'wrong'.

This is exactly the reason i dont like them.. Nothing wrong with MGTOW as long as you aren't like that..

What Girls Said 10

• It really depends on your intentions based on what MGTOW stands for. I don't believe in any kind of movement whatsoever no matter how good it may sound. Everything has it's flaws. And I stand for what God stands for and his rules. Now God has given men the ability to choose. If it is best that you follow a certain way then just do it what is best for you, as long as it's also beneficial for everybody else. You don't owe your validation to no woman, because women will equally destroy you. The same applies to me as a young woman. Again, do what is best and wise for you to do. And hopefully you will meet somebody, if that is what you choose, who shares the same views as you and want to build that future with you. However you don't need to express this to the world. Just do what you need to do and don't advertise.

• In the same way that supporting feminism is only bad if it's because you hate men, supporting MGTOW is only bad if it's because you hate women. The idea of MGTOW is not a bad one.

feminism is worse. Feminism teaches that women dont need men and that they are useless. MGTOW acknowledges some things that are true like the high expectations of women, like the man has to do everything. like the unfairness of divorce laws etc.

@diegoD If you feel that way, sure it does.

• Well good luck getting a girlfriend

@VeritechAce well any guy, regardless if he's MGTOW or not, who gets married today is just a dope. The laws are SOO skewed against men that there's absolutely no reason to get married

@Table20 you're crazy bro the laws go for those who take custody of the kids and those who make less money which is 99% of the time women

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2112965-does-anyone-thing-it-s-worse-to-cheat-for-women-than-men

You're the same guy who doesn't think it's so bad to cheat on women.
    I say good riddance that you're out of the market lol

As long as you're happy and not hating women, good for you.

• I promote PNGAFF.

I'm also a strong believer of STFUWYSA.

We can all make up anagrams.

what the hell is that?

Expand please

Yeah I asked before it updated. But thanks.

Oh no what I meant was, I was too blinded by clit to read it properly. A problem you've not had clearly.

• Like, if you're all going your own way, why are you all talking about it so much?

• I think that victimizing oneself is pitiful :/ .

Just like you women...

@Yoloxt23 even the biggest ho in the world won't settle for you

I AM NOT victimizing myself. I don't know how you came to that conclusion

• What do all the letters stand for? What is this in detail, I have a tiny idea.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 18

• It really doesn't matter if people support it or not. It's growing rapidly and globally for good reason. Most here don't really know what MGTOW is and conflate it with PUA or MRA. That's because most here are either traditional gynocentrists (conservatives) or hyper gynocentrists (feminists/progressives).

From men's and women's perspectives, if you're not gynocentric, then by default you're a misogynist. The word misogyny is now applied to any man that recognizes the truth and dares to speak of it. Why? This is a tactic long used to create fear of social stigmatization and to stop someone from speaking/thinking non-gynocentrically.

If you really want to know what it is, here's a very short video that explains it concisely:

Look up the following on YouTube if you really want to understand MGTOW:
    What Is MGTOW (An Introduction To Gynocentrism)

The hatred you find within MGTOW is called 'red pill rage'. It's the result of the existential crises (awakening) that men go through when they're forced - usually after getting royally screwed - to face their own naivete and gullibility. It's not a pretty sight. Been there - done that.

MGTOW is a much needed 'parting of the curtain' for men. To understand MGTOW is to free your mind of illusions and enchantments (the very things that destroy a significant number men). MGTOW is the reality. Gynocentrism is the illusion and enchantment. MGTOW is invaluable to men - which is exactly why many will despise it. MGTOW is anti-gynocentrism.

• The way I feel about anything that might be controversial or considered to be controversial is kind of the same way like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj4XenU6tyI

"I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself... In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. Not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!" - Senator Steven Armstrong, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

So in other words, I'd have to agree with how everyone should fight for what THEY BELIEVE IN, and support what THEY BELIEVED IN.

EVEN if it's controversial such as MGTOW.

The way I see it, the problem or the enemy is the system.

And if you are truly serious about being against the system then you wouldn't want to continue to support it.

But what the best way to stop supporting the system?

Well, that will depend upon how you look at it.

The system will NEED people, and if you choose to be part of or support MGTOW then you will more than likely be AGAINST creating more people that the system "needs", in which the same system that can and will eventually and ultimately take advantage of them people brought into existence to continue to support it.

So if you as a MGTOW would support the idea that "creating life is bad", or that you agree that "procreation leads to eventual suffering" then you'd also support and agree with "antinatalism". You would also be against this mess of a system by choosing to avoid any and all dating, relationships, marriage, sex, etc. whether you are aware of it or not.

Although I would think that it would be more if not MOST effective if everyone that wanted to "go their own way" had also "went their own way" and form their own groups with similar goals of being AGAINST this mess of a system BY NO LONGER continuously supporting it BY CHOOSING NOT TO bring more people into this world and reality for the system to take advantage of them.

@Unit1, tell me what you think, you're a former MGTOW so you would understand them better. But I think it's most effective if both genders had similar views about the whole mess of this system in our world and had either the same exact goal of no longer wanting to support this mess of a system. There are already plenty of Childfree By Choice and Antinatalists, too bad it's so spread out and not united with the common goal of telling the system that it can just go fuck itself as we don't have to nor should we continue to support it anymore since it will continue to take unfair advantage of everyone brought into existence to it, everyone that is at the bottom and lowest class (es) that is brought into it to suffer.

@Unit1 what about my response in regard to "fight" for or support what you BELIEVE IN. And also in regards to the real enemy is the system. If only everyone realized this they would place the blame directly onto the system instead of each other, each others' differences, such as gender. I would expect an increase of people not wanting kids and choosing to never have kids as a result once they realize it anyway. Although it's never exactly for the same exact reasons, more are just trying to solely avoid responsibilities and costs, but both me and you feel it's just adding and bringing another person to be enslaved and taken unfair advantage of by this mess of of a system, the whole thing with everyone at the top has all of the advantage over us common regular folks at the bottom as we have very little advantage and control in our lives. But I'm NOT saying absolutely no one should ever have kids either, if they want them then they're gonna have them anyway, out of my control anyway.

You know, that I agree on you with it JudgmentDay.
      I do not support this system.
      Why support it when it's against you? I have my goals (you know which one's they are) and I have my share of life related problems (you know which they are), that need my attention.
      And while I give this attention to my life, I have no more to give for the system, which makes me automatically someone, who does NOT support it.

• I like it. The more guys who give up and take themselves off the market, the less competition there will be for the rest of us.

Like if the number of girls interested in dating is noticeably greater than the number of guy interested in dating then the guys who are still interested in dating start to get more bargaining power.

So personally, I hope MGTOW becomes a lot more popular.

• I feel like women and men need to stop acting like children, and need to start getting along. There's no fun in getting old and dying alone.

• You can believe whatever you want, but you're missing out.
    MGTOW is definitely not for me.

• Depends what you mean by "I support", There is nothing wrong with not wanting a relationship. The extreme end of it (thinking all women see you as an enemy) is a problem. It's just the male version of femanazi's. They only talk to themselves and convince themselves the world is against them. It no less sad when men do it then when I see women claim men are all evil.

• Well, you could just... you know... not get married or whatever the hell else it is that you don't like about society. I mean, that'd be the easier way. But, no, they gotta go and create a movement around it. Because they're special little snowflakes.

Can you blame them?

I think I just did. Tried to, at any rate.

It's not a movement. There are no meetings. There are no support groups. There is no leadership.

It is a philosophy, and it is growing organically and rapidly. There must be a reason for that.

• Healthy and effective at achieving what though? Depends on your goals in life i guess.

• Nothing wrong with MGTOW as long as your not like the assholes that use it to insult women and the like. I feel the same about feminists.. I am ok with the ones that dont tout false information and hate, but the ones that are man haters are the one i despise.

• As long as you don't impinge on me or others, you can believe what you like

That's the same way I think and feel about it. Each to their own. They can't expect absolutely every single guy on the planet to follow exactly "their" way. Although in some ways I can relate to them, as in I'm not ever having kids either, and I'm sure many guys part of MGTOW aren't going to or ever willing to and chooses the same path.

But they and I are still at opposite ends, I think the problem is the system itself, and not the other gender, which is unlike their views. If only they had realized this, and if only both genders continuously work on choosing the paths of Childfree by Choice, or Antinatalism or choosing to get sterilized and never procreate, then it would be most effective against this problematic and unfair system, simply because the system will need people, and when there is a shortage of people then system will have problems. I already heard similar happened in Japan although I don't think it's because of the "MGTOW" movement but rather both genders have issues.

• I only follow Maximun Gross Take Off Weight. ✈️✈️✈️

• Thanks for making the playing field that much easier. lol

• I actually support too. I love it and I think more men should join ranks and go their own way. That just means less competition for me.

• Welcome to the club brother!

• 0|0
  • Good for you.

• lol you are another feminist
    in male version
    lol you are dumb

• you have your beliefs