Why did Facebook tell me I have been sending friend requests to people I don't know?

Unless Facebook is sending requests on my behalf, lately I haven't sent a request to anyone but one person. And I definitely know him. Do I have a virus? I have been spam accounts sending me friend requests so that might be it.

2mo Password is changed!

Most Helpful Guy

• You could have been hacked, though It has done that to me before because I sent way too many requests before

Most Helpful Girl

• Luckily you've changed your password, you can also increase privacy settings so you need a code every time you login to a new browser, it can get a little tedious, but definitely worth it with the risk of being hacked.

What Guys Said 1

• It might be that someone has gotten your account info change your password asap

What Girls Said 4

• Somebody has probably hacked you

• someone most likely hacked you

• I have no idea I was wondering I called somebody by accident on Facebook Messenager yesterday how soon will they get it?

They might've gotten it already. I would double check your messages and look at the ones that were sent.

That's terrible hopefully karma gets her. In my case, karma did get the girl I tried to make a truce with. The last I checked, she is a single mother with a minimum wage job.

WOW THATS CRAZY.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more