Does donald trump know anything about sacrifice?

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah for sure not he's lived with millions so hell no

4|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• He's so self centered and narcissistic

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 13

• He will have to learn. What strikes me is that nobody was asking this question about Obama back when it mattered. Could have saved us 8 years of misery. As well as ISIS never existing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. He sacrifices a lot... Of other people's and their money fo economic wealth 🙊

1|2
    0|1
  • This is the whole post DNC row with the Khans being thrashed out again - I think he is too self centred to truly understand sacrifice or what he calls sacrifice would not register on a normal person's radar.

0|0
    1|0
  • He's gone bankrupt multiple times. I'd call that sacrifice.

0|2
    0|0
  • Definitely he knows about sacrifice. But if he starts giving up his wealth , he may turn from a billionaire to a millionaire.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has helped a lot of people who have sacrificed so he does, maybe not personally but he does.

0|1
    0|3
  • Depends on what kind of sacrifice you mean.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

anything you consider sacrifice

• He's sacrificed plenty when his bankruptcy deals. Trump for President 2016! Hillary for Prison 2017!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and there are many other common English words he doesn't know, either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • sacrifice to donald trump is having to buy fly in his own personal 737 instead of a 747.

0|0
    0|1
  • im sure he must have sacrificed all his pride in order to put up this imbecile act
    i mean surely he can't be real. my bet is that he's actually working for the clintons, and when election time comes, he's going to bail

0|1
    0|1
  • Of course he does. He built a bunch of building and made a shitload of money.

0|0
    0|0