This guy at school is scaring me, I'm actually fearing he'll shoot up our school or something, what do I do?

Long story short, we got this new guy, and I heard he's in jail but he's just going to our school while being in jail for killing someone, today I saw him do a drug deal. He's also been known to rob houses, maybe the killing someone is just a rumor, but I have this feeling he would do it and I'm deathly afraid every day I walk in that school. What do I do?

2mo Also i am only 16 years old, i didn't know how old i had to be so i just put 21 as my age
2mo ALSO: I think it was a drug deal based off of what my aunt said it could be, I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE

Most Helpful Guy

• there are drug dealers in every school, bad people. that said, if you are genuinly concerned, I would inform your principal of the situation. Ask what they are doing about that individual... which will be nothing. then state you can pursue work from home studies until you see evidence it is safe to go to school.

a friend of mines daughter does work from home for health reasons... its not easy, but you may even get ahead.

The ones that are really bad are the introverts that keep to themselves... those are the dangerous ones genearlly speaking so I think your fear may be misplaces, but I'm not there and I don't want to be responsible if I'm wrong. use your best judgement.

Most Helpful Girl

• Report him?

What Guys Said 9

• Well just because he does drugs doesn't necessarily mean he's dangerous I meant to school with two people who did drugs and to be honest they were perfectly harmless. Of course they weren't doing serious hardcore drugs either so it all depends.

And until you know whether or not for real that he actually killed someone and the circumstances of why he did it if it was true I wouldn't put stock in it or help the rumor along by talking about it.

Just be cautious and be safe and be quiet.

• Tell the staff what you saw and you want to be kept anonymous.

• Swallow your fear and carry on just because you hear something bad about someone from multiple sources doesn't make it true. Just veer away from him if you're afraid, if YOU saw that drug deal report it. If someone you trust "saw" the drug deal then tell them to report it

Not sure if it was though, I mean my aunt was giving me a ride home today after school, and this kid ran buy and slapped this guys hand and ran off and my aunt made a comment saying it was a drug deal.

Okay I will, he just seems shady to me, and the worst part is he's friends with two guys that make fun of me and they're all in my PE class. My grade is dropping because I'm too scared to play any games when they're around. Swithing schedule isn't an option.

How sure are you that the 2 kids are mocking you?

• Drug dealers don't shoot up schools. Lunatics with severe mental issues do that.

It's not just the drug deal, that's the least of my concern, but I thought it as an important detail to bring up, what worries me is I've heard he is violent, that he has killed someone which may be a rumor, and he has robbed houses.

• I have thought about shooting up my school. I'm screwed up in the brain, but those thoughts are mild not. Bring protection

• Tell your parents, your principle, and request to go to a new school.

• True story: there was a guy like that when I was in high school. Years later, he's now a cop.

• Are weapons allowed where you live?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I dont know that theyd allow him to go to a public school while being in jail for killing someone