What are some reasons you would stay up till morning?

list as many as you can remember


0|0
12|16

Most Helpful Guy

  • Pizza and video games
    The girlfriend and late night "did you watch teen mom" chats

    1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • When I was younger it was cause I got engrossed on being on the internet - back when I was young enough to find basic enjoyment in random games online - and suddenly it wasn't 6pm anymore, but rather 6am.

    Otherwise adderal kept me awake til the wee hours of the morning

    Reading a good book I wasn't able to put down

    And, well? Insomnia.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

  • - YouTube
    - Coffee
    - Homework
    - Thoughts
    - Loneliness
    - Self-hatred
    - music :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Talking to a girl
    Netflix
    Drinking/Partying
    Smoking meat
    Making Maple syrup
    Fucking
    Drank too much coffee before bed time xD

    0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I am not tired - If I am reading a book or binge watching a TV show or the TV

    0|0
    0|0
  • I have a deadline the next day
    I have a talk or presentation to give the next day
    I have to get on a plane very early
    I'm on a plane in the early morning
    A new video game came out
    An old video game is there
    Netflix put new episodes of a show up
    I'm playing Axis & Allies
    I'm at a show
    I'm having sex
    I'm coding
    I'm sick
    Somebody else is sick
    Reading a book
    I'm in a flame war with someone online
    Solar flares

    0|0
    0|0
  • 90% of the time because of work. The other 10% thinking about dumb things that happened and it kept me up all night.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Normal night?

    0|0
    0|0
  • a long sex session

    0|0
    0|0
  • Internet
    Thinking about life
    Thinking about crush
    New years eve
    Can't sleep
    Sleep paralysis
    Bad dream
    Singing in my head
    Eating
    Severe thunderstorm
    Emergency
    Thinking about memes
    Slept all day
    Stress
    Panic attacks

    0|0
    0|0
  • Horny
    Work projects
    New years eve

    0|0
    0|0
  • Editing videos, that's about it

    0|0
    0|0
  • - YouTube
    - Fapping
    - Math
    - Movie
    - TV show
    - With friend

    0|0
    0|0
  • anal
    sex with a much younger beautiful woman
    money

    0|0
    0|0
  • for the helll of it.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Work,
    Overthinking,
    Netflix,
    Video Games,
    Partying,
    Being at the hospital,

    0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

      has it ever been because of talking to someone you like?

    • Show All
    • 2mo

      would you text anyone else while talking to her?

    • 2mo

      Probably not if I was having fun talking to her, and everyone I know would probably be asleep

  • Gag.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

  • Anxiety
    Fear
    Watching a marathon
    Playing a video game
    Having a fun with a friend
    Partying
    Working on an assignment due in a few hours

    0|0
    0|0
  • maybe its because i gotta submit a homework or am texting someone

    0|0
    0|0
  • - Talking:texting a crush
    - PMS
    - Studying
    - Over thinking
    - Internet
    - Woke up late

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'm talking to someone or people that are engaging enough to make me want to stay up that long.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Getting fucked
    Sucking dick
    Eating pussy
    Gangbang
    Orgy

    0|0
    0|0
  • I watched a scary movie and can't sleep.
    I took a nap during the day and am not tired.
    Nightmares.
    Stress.
    Cats wandering around the house f*cking stuff up and making a racket.
    Cats puking up hairballs on my bed in the middle of the night.
    Neighbors throwing house parties on work nights.
    My house has no air conditioning and it's effin hot as balls.

    0|0
    0|0
  • A boy
    A book
    Music
    A movie
    Rain

    0|1
    0|0
  • I'f I'm bored or having a conversation or just not tired

    0|0
    0|0
  • Working, fucking, reading, writing, drinking, thinking, crying

    0|0
    0|0
  • Catching up on a favorite show
    Talking to someone you like
    Cramps
    H. w.
    Someones sick

    0|0
    0|0
  • Reading a good book and dont want to stop.
    Binge watching a tv series.
    Watching movies and just dont want to go to bed.
    Partying.
    Staying up all night talking to friends/SO.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...