People who hate sex are unworthy of romantic love?

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

• false! they're just asexual

Most Helpful Guy

• Love and sex are not the same. Love is about infinitely more dimensions of one's life than just sex. Of the relationships I've been in, only one of them was destroyed because of sex. Two of them ended because of irreconcilable differences in political ideology. Of those two gals - both of them very much in the wrong about everything - the one in 2008 was, to her credit, still much more intelligent than the one from this year. I am simply too forgiving of the not-as-smart gals. I get attached, and can't let go easily. But when they join cults and cut you off to prove their loyalty, there's only so much you can do. You can't save them if they don't want to be saved.

The others parted ways with me for other reasons - most of them unfathomably stupid and petty. I was too lonely and desperate back then to admit that those gals were simply too immature to be trusted.

What Girls Said 1

• I would think that someone who hates sex would not care for romantic love.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes,, what's the point of love if you hate sex? Why would anyone hate sex anyway?

• Seems that way in this sex obsessed society. If you don't like sex no girl will stay with you