Guys, Found out my ex is on this site.. should I leave :( ?

I don't want drama.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) Block her. If she actually makes a question about you blocking her (albeit unlikely), chances are it'd be a member post and be removed.

2.) Realize that she is probably in the same boat as you. I doubt she wants drama unless she really hates you or something lol

3.) Ignore her (and let her ignore you) and continue going on GAG like every other user. 👍

I wouldn't really worry about it. Two people who can coexist on the internet/GAG even if they aren't on good terms. Just ignore her, she can ignore you, and go about your business. If she is stalking you and trying to find dirt on you, that's another thing, but I figure that's pretty easy to avoid. Just on questions-- where you don't want her knowing the info about you, go anonymous. Then you'll have nothing to hide and she'll have nothing on you.

What Guys Said 12

• Can't you just block her instead or get a whole different username so she won't recognize you or something?

Wouldn't that be worse.. what about she makes a question about me blocking him..

• dont be sad man, she can't do nothing to hurt you, she's just a girl. i mean cmon, be a man. and if she did anything then report her

• Just block the ex, bam, solved xD

• Who is it? Lol

• That's awkward as f. That's a pretty big quincidence. I would wonder if she is stalking you.. Maybe she's not over you and she's playing games.

• No dont leave honey. The past is the past, i dont want drama either. Hope you are happy with your new boyfriend

• Tell us

• just block her

• If that makes feel you bad, I would. At least temporally.

• No. We should troll her if u want

She knows my personal info she could leak out if she gets mad.

If she leaks, u leak, make a new profile and pretend she ain't here

m8 while crashing and burning may seem grand it does not accomplish anything.

• Oooooooo can you tell me ?

• Chris, wait! I can explain!!