Why are western countries against the death penalty? But don't have a problem bombing other countries?

Why are western countries against the death penalty for pedophiles and murderers who are the scum of the this planet. But they don't have problems killing innocent people in third world countries?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuz liberals who are usually against the death penalty like to pretend like all the problems are happening here and everything is perfect outside of the western country they're in.

Most Helpful Guy

• Odd comparison, considering the criminals are safely detained and suffering for their crimes, yet war criminals worldwide reside free and unpunished, free to wreak havoc.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm pro death penalty, especially for pedos and rapists.
    I'm against war, but not completely against it as it's sometimes necessary.

What Guys Said 4

• Well the US is definitely for the death penalty. So the argument is null in void from the start lol. It's recently been brought up in discussion, but it still stands.

• I don't know. I've always been strongly in favor of it, and the US has it for some cases.

• weird comparison.

• Well Here in the US 1/3 of the States have death penalties and we really love abortions. So that logic doesn't hold. Plus, most of those countries we do bomb have it coming. Except for Iraq the second time. That was total BS that time.

Ok not so much America but every other western country.