When should I buy my Halloween costume?

I have been told that people are already buying their costumes and I was wondering if I should do that too, or if I should wait for let's say, October 8th to go costume shopping. I don't want to get it too early incase the sales get better but I don't want to get it so late that the costume sells out. If the sales aren't going to get better until the week of Halloween when most of the costumes are sold out, then I guess I'm just better off going costume shopping like this week or something. I'm not really sure, what would you suggest?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sales get better November 1st. Buy your costume like now. Here's the thing about Halloween costumes. They're pointless yet in HIGH demand for one day a year. They kinda' go fast of the shelves.

oh maybe try Ebay, for some reason. People feel they can't re-use their costumes.

yeah like the "Sexy" version of it right? which is odd cause Lil' Red riding hood was a child but whateves'. I feel like you could make that costume.

I cou I was planning on making my own costume but I'm running some clubs at school and then there's the fact that I have math and physics together so I won't really get the time. and haha XD I'm trying to avoid buying the "sexy" version of the costume. I found one that is just right so hopefully I can get it in time.

What Guys Said 3

• Buy it whenever, but I usually buy online so I don't have any time restraints

i was thinking about ordering online but then decided I didn't 't really want to because the shipping cost is like $22, so I'd rather just buy it in store. They run out pretty quickly online too :/ kinda sucks

More options online, check out cosplaying websites

• The day after Halloween.

• As soon as possible

What Girls Said 1

• Like every other normal person in America... 6 month prior 😋

Haha XD I'm not American, whoops 😜 so I guess I should just buy it this week then

Hahaha XD Oh yes, those super early Halloween sales - same thing with Christmas too 😜

Yeah you almost can buy Easter stuff when it's not even Christmas yet