Can you make a full bear type Pokémon team and can you make a full dinosaur team of Pokémon?

Sorry guys I like this side a lot better than Yahoo I get more precise answers 90% of the time so I'm wondering I think it would be cool to make a full one creature Pokémon team such a dog cat dinosaur bear kind of team I don't expected to do well but I think it would be interesting or cool to have a team based off of one type of creature that exist in the real world or has existed w I don't expected to do well but I think it would be interesting or cool to have a team based off of one type of creature that exist in the real world or has existed. What are your thoughts guys if you don't know don't answer

What Girls Said 1

• Full bear team:

1. Spinda
    2. Teddiursa
    3. Cubchoo
    4. Pancham
    5. Munchlax
    6. You'd have to get an evolution here, so either Usaring, Beartic, Pancham or Snorlax

Full dinosaur team would be pretty easy to make, like you could just use Bulbasaur and their evolutions to make up half the team :P I googled you a list of dinosaur pokemon because honestly, I couldn't be sure if I was right on this one: pokemondb.net/.../what-are-all-the-pokemon-that-are-based-off-dinosaurs-dragons A lot of them are more dragon-y than dinosaur-y though :/

But yeah, basically, it's totally possible for you to do a team based on real life animals! I especially love the bear idea <3 Hooowever, you'll probably be fucked if you play competitively if you do that :P

It would be for fun if I did it completely but you never no kinda figure evolved form but hey they one you choice have evolution exept spinda

What Guys Said 1

• Oh yeah it's possible. Beartic, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Spinda, Pancham and more bear-like Pokemon are out there. As for dinosaurs, that's pretty easy, just use all the fossil ones since they're technically dinosaurs in a sense lol
    But seriously, most dinosaur looking ones will be dragon-type, the ideas are cool but the problem is type disadvantage since a lot of 'bear' Pokemon are normal and one fighting type can sweep through it and dinosaur like ones are mainly dragon, so you get what I'm trying to say. But really, I like the idea, it's new for sure and would be cool if integrated in game, instead of gym leaders using one type or something.