Do you ever wish that you could erase some parts of your memories? like some specific ones?

if that was possible i would erase every part of my memory which i have seen tv series like, Friends, Supernatural and scrubs and many others. so i can watch it again and have more fun :D.
i do have a lot of horrible and bad memories too, which haunts me in my life. but i guess i won't erase that because they do teach some harsh and very depressing but important lessons in life

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i definitely i would.
    i would erase my dad and how he rejected me when i was 11.
    and how i was adopted by my aunt...

sorry about that

Wow I'm really sorry to hear that! But good thing you made it through it... You had the courage and that's a good thing! Yhh wish I had yours.

@skinningk20 bet you have honey.
      thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• No, my God meets me at my hardest times in my life to teach me a lesson on how to grow up

• I dont think I'd do that. Why? The reason is simple. Everything happens for a reason. Besides, if it wasn't for those bad moments then you wouldn't have felt how amazing the good moments are

• Yes i do, and i would if i could.

• Yes, I wish. If I could I would erase certain parts of my childhood and teenage years.
    Those things were important, they made me grow, but I want to forget them.

• No because there are memories that I have that are not so good, but I have learned many life lessons from many of those types of memories.

• This would be the best thing in life if I were able to erase some memories

• Hell yeah!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• No, they're all part of who I am

• I don't care how the past defines you or how you learn from certain experiences. I would erase hearing my ex and my best mate in the room next to me. Still have nightmares and want to wreck em both.( I won't, I'm not like that). But man that pain is with me all the time.

Do this.

• If I could, I'd erase all my happy and loving memories so that my rage wouldn't hesitate. I find that it holds me back. So many times, I've come really close to killing, yet they stopped me. Then I regretted not doing it in the aftermath.