Do you ever wish that you could erase some parts of your memories? like some specific ones?

Do you ever wish that you could erase some parts of your memories? like some specific ones?

if that was possible i would erase every part of my memory which i have seen tv series like, Friends, Supernatural and scrubs and many others. so i can watch it again and have more fun :D.
i do have a lot of horrible and bad memories too, which haunts me in my life. but i guess i won't erase that because they do teach some harsh and very depressing but important lessons in life

1|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i definitely i would.
    i would erase my dad and how he rejected me when i was 11.
    and how i was adopted by my aunt...

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

sorry about that

• Show All
    • 2mo

Wow I'm really sorry to hear that! But good thing you made it through it... You had the courage and that's a good thing! Yhh wish I had yours.

• 2mo

@skinningk20 bet you have honey.
      thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• No, my God meets me at my hardest times in my life to teach me a lesson on how to grow up

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont think I'd do that. Why? The reason is simple. Everything happens for a reason. Besides, if it wasn't for those bad moments then you wouldn't have felt how amazing the good moments are

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i do, and i would if i could.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I wish. If I could I would erase certain parts of my childhood and teenage years.
    Those things were important, they made me grow, but I want to forget them.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because there are memories that I have that are not so good, but I have learned many life lessons from many of those types of memories.

0|1
    0|0
  • This would be the best thing in life if I were able to erase some memories

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah!

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• No, they're all part of who I am

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care how the past defines you or how you learn from certain experiences. I would erase hearing my ex and my best mate in the room next to me. Still have nightmares and want to wreck em both.( I won't, I'm not like that). But man that pain is with me all the time.

Do this.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I could, I'd erase all my happy and loving memories so that my rage wouldn't hesitate. I find that it holds me back. So many times, I've come really close to killing, yet they stopped me. Then I regretted not doing it in the aftermath.

0|1
    0|0