How have you guys been this week?

I've been at an overwhelming full time internship with a Doctor that has frequent mood swings. The patients and Doctors treat me like an RN which isn't bad but it's very advanced more than what I've learned in school so I have to learn out of my scope and catch up. Other than that I've been working close to 40 hours at my retail job. I shouldn't be complaining because other people have it worse but yes... I'm complaining. Lol. Other than that a friend of mine doesn't talk to me much because as always I screw everything up. He's such a good friend but he avoids me like the plague and makes excuses for it. Anyways... I'm hardly on here... so I wanted to check in with the GaGers!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty fucking shitty actually.
    Went to the dentist with a toothache. They took xrays and found something concerning and sent me to the hospital for further tests. The docs there found a lump in my mouth that may be cancerous. They took a biopsy of it and now i have a week of waiting and freaking out till i get the results.

Oh my goodness... :/

Well if it's something that's very abnormal they'll call within a week to go over the results and start a treatment plan right away!

I know, its just a lot to take in right now.

What Guys Said 9

• I had the worst bunch of students OF ALL TIME today in the middle school class I subbed.

It was so bad, that even bribing them with donuts that the teacher bought for them, wouldn't have most of them behave and watch the movie.

As we speak I have a very strong cocktail in my left hand.

Gosh what a nightmare! I feel you... I'm on my second glass of wine right now. Lol

Drink up, missy. You earned it! 🍷🍷

• I'll be feeling sore tomorrow from the training, apart from that... job interview. Chilling with friends, aaaand I'm going to the cinema with a friend

• well , i had a good week.. thank god. a good thing happened in my career and made me happy. although a friend of mine is giving me quite a hard time digging in my mind. but i am not annoyed by it

Thats great!! :) and I know what you mean with your friend situation. :/

• A lot of homework. But I get my ps4 next week! I'm excited for that 😊

• I've been feeling lonely. What do you recommend?

Distract yourself with hobbies! :) or go out with friends and spend time with family! :)

• 10 hours mon-sat at 65 per hour, i can't complain (rig welder, pipe line

• Yeah I am doing fine. ☺️.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• It's been a very hard week for me this week. But, I'm alright.

• It's been a busy, productive week. Works for me.