If you were born as a devil would you hide it or tell everybody?

Devil, in human body but having demonic powers

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't so I could carry out my duty of whispering evil into the hearts of innocents.

What Girls Said 5

• I would end myself if I was the devil

• That's just completely crazy. There's no way I could be the devil. I'm trying to picture it.. like no I can't. So I can't even answer.

¬_¬

You never seen anime with demon genres? Have controll over fire and stuff like that

Look I'm just saying if this were true.. which it's not, but if I were.. perhaps your best course would be to tread lightly

• It'd be my little secret

• I would announce it.

• Hide it, and I'd hunt people in secret.

What Guys Said 14

• Man... I wouldn't tell my religious friends xD
    And I wouldn't use the word devil or demon, but more like "Guys I can levitate this cola can, isn't it great?"

I honestly don't know what demonic powers can do, apart from paranormal furniture lifting xD

• I once was stalked by some North African guy. He tried to establish contact , asking a lot of questions. When he asked my name I told him I don't want to reveal it, because it annoyed people. As he didn't stop, continued asking , I finished by saying "my true name is Djinn Sheitan and that was my father's name too.."
    He couldn't say farewell fast enough.
    www.sherv.net/.../scary-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

• I'd wait it out neutrally, and completely walk off the chessboard. *yawn* As long as nobody fucks with me first I'm all good. Otherwise I'd give them the worst possible payback possible: Like the time when Sam Winchester was hallucinating and seeing Lucifer trolling him nonstop and won't allow him to even get any sleep. Endless psychological torture.

• I'd tell the church I guess and try to find a way to either surpress it or if not kill myself so I don't hurt anyone.

• if i told it to people they would not even believe me. so what does it matter?

• Devil is very deceptive, it would always hide it

• I would rule over every as a demon overlord. If you do anything else its just a waste

You can work for the military as a super agent

Haha go for it brahh

Did you make one?

• My secret, but I'd use it to do good, as well as PS some personal conflicts with myself and other people

• probably take over the weird because I would be evil and people would know lol

• I'm a ginger so people would know either way.

• Just tell it to people i can trust.

• I would hide it if I don't then they won't give me a break with chasing me.

• i could be ur angle or ur devil

• cdn.newsbusters.org/images/lucifer-season-2.jpg

I'd own a nightclub, and help solve police cases to dish out punishment occasionally. And sure I'd be very open about being the devil. But people won't believe in the divine. They refuse to. So I'll just be the nightclub devil among men who occasionally grants people's deepest desires, and then collect on it later 😈.

Omg, this is literally what I thought of.

@Nuala

Haha, it was my first thought to!
      Great taste and show :)