Should I get rid of my car for the baby?

3 weeks ago I bought a 2014 dodge charger. I've wanted one for a while and I absolutely love the car. But I just found out a week ago that my fiance and I are expecting. Kinda a surprise, but exciting. I'm wondering now if my car is suitable for a baby. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd get something more dependable than a Dodge product. Those cars are sweet but I don't know about the long term.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't sell it now. You'd take a huge loss. Keep it for at lest a year to assess your needs once the baby is here

What Guys Said 2

• Better question will you raise this baby with lover and care o. o then yes the care is fine because you need a baby seat which you will get x3

• I would think if your comfortable with the car and it suits the baby well is what matters the most.

What Girls Said 4

• Unfortunately when Dodge re introduced the Charger it came out as a 4 door old fogie car rather than the 2 door sports car it originally was. I would say the Charger would be just fine for a family, baby included.

• I think the car is suitable for the baby. Why wouldn't it be?

• As long as it has a backseat and decent safety rating I think it's fine to keep it

• It's god a backseat. You don't have to uproot your life for baby.