It's half past midnight, I can't sleep what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the reason you can't sleep.

Guilt :( I tried everything from being a crazy person, dying my hair, putting on weight and hiding with the hope that some people would leave me alone but they didn't and I feel bad for being mean and lying about liking someone so they would leave. It didn't work :(

Wow. o. O But you can see why I asked - it's one thing if the neighbor is blasting music and that's why you can't sleep, and totally another in your case. The thing of it is, sometimes you just have to be direct. I know I'm a lot older than you are, but trust me on this one - people don't get subtle these days.

But honestly, holding onto that is like holding your breath and expecting change. You won't be able to see it through. Never feel bad for being who you are, ever. You're trying to express yourself however you can. Just know that you won't (and can't) please everyone.

But if I may ask, can you give me more detail on what happened? You can PM me if you want. It's up to you, though. Not going to push you on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is something on your mind that keeps you from sleeping? If so, get up, read a book or do something that takes little energy but keeps your mind preoccupied. Work on a puzzle, draw something, write something, read an online article, watch a movie or listen to music.

What Guys Said 15

• Watch TV

No chance I refuse to give th BBC my money

Where are you from?

I am so sorry I got this thread confused with the Airplane girl, these pink ANON confuse me. Yeah Direct TV and Cable have a licence to steal

• masterbation is the best sleeping pill. or if you have someon just go grab them while there asleep and jump them

• I'm all up and awake to 😑

• We should talk about random stuff in life :)

Alright. How did you find this site?

When I had questions I saw this site pop up sometimes in my search results so after I while I just couldn't control my curiosity and just joined it

• Eat some beans on your toast...

• watch some TV/youtube or read something. or talk to someone

• Masterbate! Works every time

• Drink caffeine and sleep on it when you wake up you will also be more energized.

• Go on GAG definitely

• You should start cooking and blast your favorite music😊

• I always drink glass of warm milk , never go to sleep on a empty stomach.

• Chill till 3 then fall asleep like me most nights.

• Talk to me

OK , but I have to ask: is their a fake Tom Cotton knocking around?

Ow sorry. In England we only hear about Hilary's health, deplorables & emails and Trumps family, his jobs promise. Do you intend to run in the future?

How does a senator differ from a member of parliament or a council

• swallow some cum

• Masturbate lol

What Girls Said 7

• clean your entire house.

• Flick your bean. 😂

• apple martini

• Talk to someone, go on your phone, go on YouTube

• It's 4 am here and I can't sleep eather

• Watch a scary movie

• count slowly backwards from a hundred to one